Sign in to follow this  
fozzys

roeder 16s to get the sack

Pete, hasn''t this little fix been implemented yet? The one where people

can no longer register again and again under different usernames?

Unless chris has 57 email addresses...

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]Pete, hasn''t this little fix been implemented yet? The one where people can no longer register again and again under different usernames? Unless chris has 57 email addresses...
[/quote]

Not yet, but it''s coming (and I have to keep a few of his posts live for it to work).

[quote user="fozzys"]roeder 16 to one to get the sack good odds what u think.[/quote]

What''s your point? If we all wanted to know the odds of Roeder getting sacked i''m sure we could have loked for ourselves. Roeder is nowhere near favorite to be sacked so I fail to see the point of this thread...

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]Pete, hasn''t this little fix been implemented yet? The one where people can no longer register again and again under different usernames? Unless chris has 57 email addresses...[/quote]

Not yet, but it''s coming (and I have to keep a few of his posts live for it to work).

[/quote]Is there any chance that the end result is a rather nasty (non-lethal of course) electric shock back through the keyboard, anytime one tries it? Just a thought.........[:)]

chuck me out but when u do i be laughing this website doesnt have the best of reputations anyway i have had my say iam happy.

[quote user="fozzys"]chuck me out but when u do i be laughing this

website doesnt have the best of reputations anyway i have had my say

iam happy.[/quote]

Yeah, you sure showed us...

[quote user="fozzys"]chuck me out but when u do i be laughing this website doesnt have the best of reputations anyway i have had my say iam happy.[/quote]How will we cope after you''ve gone? Knowing that you''ve taken us all for fools! Join in everybody! "So long, farewell........."

[quote user="fozzys"]chuck me out but when u do i be laughing this website doesnt have the best of reputations anyway i have had my say iam happy.[/quote]Can someone translate for me,please.I''m afraid I don''t speak idiot.

After Nigel and Granty Roeder will not be sacked as for resigning thats another matter.  If we can''t afford strikers how can we afford to keep paying off managers.