Kent Canary
Templeton*
Meeky*
Get Carter
DumbleDelia Is Magic
Garrold
Jonesy
Bagpuss

* - Names on their shirts so we know who they are! (the rest of us will be lurking in the corner trying to make eye contact with people..come to think of it sounds like a typical night in Squares!)

Get your chequebook out GTG!

hiya kent

i know, i know, just as well i got paid yesterday, and to everyone who turns up, yes, we do actually all exist

and someone else can take over the chair next time!

might be starting off in ketts tavern (my local) first, but definately be in squares for 2.30, will stay until about 4.30 (have to get tickets for the bristol rovers match!!) i will also be meeting simon (who is having rainbowchaser''s ticket for the arsenal match) so that''s another for your list kent!

to those without names on shirts, it will be fun guessing who is who!!

god, just how am i going to remember all this, print this page off and take it with me? hopefully you will all be waiting at the bar eager for your pint lol

My old ma told me to never refuse an invitation to go out and get drunk so I shall be present from around 3 in Squares. I dont have a ticket to the game but I have seen the last three games so cant complain. Look forward to meeting you all and seeing Temp again...

So our Hucks has been demoted from the back of your shirt then gazza?

i still have my huckerby shirt CA, thing is if i wear that no one will know who i am as loads of people have it now (and i was the first person to have the famous huckerby shirt,remember)? lol - and i really like the new away shirt, so i got one!! Wore it for the first time on wednesday night, lucky shirt now i think!

to all of those who i am going to meet tomorrow, i am bringing my son as personal bodyguard and bar slave so i can talk and he can get the drinks in! Not joining us CA? You can meet DD if you come along? :-)

Will be at the game tomorrow , and would love to meet up with the rest of you for a bit of ''Dutch Courage'' but not sure if I''ll be able to make it in time - great idea though Gazza and if I can I will, if not maybe next time.

Me and my 2 boys were thinking of coming but we are all big lads, and with the crowd youv''e already got going there wouldn''t be room for us - now, if the offer had been for a free pie.....

GTG and everyone, I completely missed you all! I couldnt get to Squares until 4, and of course by that time it was packed. Scoured the place for about quarter of an hour looking for you all, but unfortunately couldnt find anyone! Spoke to some chap with Jonson on the back of his shirt but it wasnt Templeton! Doh!

Sat in the Jarrold Stand, block N, row V, and there was a (different) bloke with Jonson on his shirt, but wasnt going to start shouting ''Templeton'' all over the place!

Oh well, perhaps I''ll have to join you all for a drink some other time..

Sadly I couldn''t make it there today, but I hope it went well. Will come in next time, I normally go in Lloyds so it will make a change. You could make a small disguise, ie yellow rose, so that people would know who to talk to.

sorry to miss you kent, yes it was packed!!! we could hardly move, i met templeton, rustyboy and DD - but i do agree Kent, by 4 it would have been impossible to find anyone

yes, he does exist!!!

hope to see more of you in there next time, come on, you can''t let that kids site (WOTB) do anything better than us lol

mind you some of them kept me well entertained after the game!

Just to let you know I turned up too. Wandered around a bit peering over peoples shoulders to see what was written on their shirt but couldnt find you. Just too many peolple I guess.