Sign in to follow this  
gazzathegreat

please come and meet me!!!

come on now everyone, i meet up with lots of people in squares on match days (mostly those on the WOTB msg board) and it is getting v sad to have to admit i have only met 3 people from this site!!!

i know lots of you are based in the norwich area - so come on, i am throwing down a challenge to you all

everyone who turns up at squares b4 the arsenal game who is on this board will get a drink! can''t say fairer than that can i :-)

you will know me - i am even getting a shirt printed with gazza on the back!! so confident am i that you will all turn up!

so be in squares at 2.30 or so, and you will meet me, have a great chat about football and a nice pint (or whatever) and show this WOTB lot that we actually have people on this board!!

what are you waiting for?

see you there swarney, let''s hope everyone else on here can come along

anyone with time on their hands b4 the arsenal game, meet at squares at 2.30pm and i will buy you a drink

we have to show the WOTB we are a force to be reckoned with lol

Great plan. Cant make 2.30 but will be there an hour or so later, all things being equal. Dont tell me, you''ll be the one in the Norwich shirt..?

yes that''s right, new away shirt with gazzathegreat on the back, will be fairly near the bar i expect lol hope to meet you then kent canary - have a safe journey!

hopefully some more of us might turn up?

oh well at least i have tried :-)

Hi Gazza, that''s a very nice invitation. I will probably be able to make Squares on Saturday, and it would be nice to meet up and claim a free drink! I shall be in either a home or away shirt with"meeky" on the back. Not sure which one yet as the home shirt is my lucky one as I didn''t see City lose in it last season (wore the away one on Saturday and look what happened) so will revert to the home one on Wednesday. Not sure what time but shall be in there at some point before the game.

okay guys, see you all there, and to the one of you who is cheating (cos i already know you)

you will not get the free drink, you will be buying me one :-)

Sorry Gazza, I would love to see you for a free drink, but I will be with one of the match sponsors on Saturday, so will be getting free ( although I expect the sponsorship package covers it ! ) drinks all afternoon at FCR. Another time perhaps ?

have a great time pieman and take everything that is offered to you :-)

another time maybe, i am always in squares b4 the game - you will easily spot me with my new shirt on!!

see u all there lol

Would love to meet you Gazza, and others, but because i`m only a member my 1st match is Villa, does the offer reach that far ???.

of course, i should think i will be in there b4 the villa game, possibly with some others, you''ll get to meet peter too!

but the free drinks end then (or someone else can take over!!)

i am doing my bit to get us all together, if anyone else is trying to arrange meets, let us all know :-)

GTG thanks for the invite, how about this evening match, anyone fancy watching it somewhere.....

A couple of us (including Gazza) will be watching it in Squares tonight. Having a bite to eat in the Compleat Angler first.

Look foorward meeting you Meeky and gazza... See you tonight...

Sorry, gazza, that I won''t be able to meet you on Saturday. Have a good get-together though and make sure everyone has a free drink on me. (Apologies that I can''t pay for them, though!) I will be at the game, rest assured, just not able to be at the drinks rendezvous. Lubricate those vocal chords good and proper as we are going to be singing for at least an hour and a half!!!

I would have thought before 7.30pm, will have to check with Gazza first. It will be straight after the meal at the Compleat though.

Saturday ... prepare to meet.. the Legend that is... DumbleDelia! I heard he doesnt exist.. just a machine that posts automatically.. apparently not! Seriously though, it will be good to put names to faces!

yes will be with meeky in squares 2nite - see u there time will depend on how long it takes 2 eat my tea in the angler!!!!!

so see anyone who is in there!

bloody hell - will need the contents of an ATM machine to cope with you all

see you all in squares from 2.30 onwards, you will soon recognise me in the new away shirt with gazza on the back