Sign in to follow this  
greenheart

JFH DOES NOT RULE OUT NORWICH MOVE!

CLAIMS HE WANTS ONE MORE YEAR, GIVE TO A GO GR.? ie getting to now the team. team mangement watching his moves.! while he trains.  must be wearing city gear. have russell and jfh up front what wrong with that? sause....its there in bold letters on clubcall.co.uk

Greenheart.... another new name is it Canaryhert, velo, whatever it is you like to go by? My apologies if this is not you of course, however the stupid use of HEART in the name, the new post count and the poor use of language all points towards another herts character.

[quote user="greenheart"]CLAIMS HE WANTS ONE MORE YEAR, GIVE TO A GO GR.? ie getting to now the team. team mangement watching his moves.! while he trains.  must be wearing city gear. have russell and jfh up front what wrong with that? sause....its there in bold letters on clubcall.co.uk[/quote]

What on earth is that lot meant to mean!?

And where the hell is it loud and clear on that website? It once again says what EVERY site says - he is only here for training purposes to get his fitness up.

Get a new alias, the hearts thing really does give it away

The angry smiley another give away, come on Chris haven''t you found somewhere else to have your fun yet?

Keep saying it, your grasp of the English language just further proves you are Chris/Canaryherts/Veloherts and all his other aliases.

[quote user="greenheart"]why bother? if say am not him am not him! how many more times do i have to say it!!!!!?[/quote]

545.  And you''re not allowed to use copy and paste (ask your mum).

[quote user="ncfcstar"]Keep saying it, your grasp of the English language just further proves you are Chris/Canaryherts/Veloherts and all his other aliases.[/quote]

I don''t know, say even on a conservative estimate, 5% of the people in this country are dyslexic, there is a possibility that some of the people who post on here AREN''T Chris surely?

names steve if u must know was from hemel hempstead ( mother and father and 3 bothers from norwich and uncle and cousin top doc at norfolk and norwich)! 

[quote user="ncfcstar"]The angry smiley another give away, come on Chris haven''t you found somewhere else to have your fun yet?[/quote]

No,his sister isn''t back until tomorrow,apparently.

[quote user="greenheart"]names steve if u must know was from hemel hempstead ( mother and father and 3 bothers from norwich and uncle and cousin top doc at norfolk and norwich)! [/quote]

Were they as much bother as you?

[quote user="greenheart"]names steve if u must know was from hemel hempstead ( mother and father and 3 bothers from norwich and uncle and cousin top doc at norfolk and norwich)! [/quote]

Chris / Steve / Canaryhert / Velohert, I''ll say this politely.

GO FORTH AND MULTIPLY

I''m Prince Charles'' half cousin called jeffery and I live in the southern provinces of France.

Just because you claim to be someone doesn''t me we BELIEVE YOU!

Get lost Chris

I seen JFH play last season , and im not being disrespectful cos in his day he was a great player but my grandad can move quicker than him now.I really think he would prefer a job in the media , hence why he is in the courts with cardiff , its all just an Attention thing....Put this one to bed and roeder if your reading this , please dont bother with him, Sutton is younger and could move quicker...

[quote user="greenheart"]keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeping saying it i bloody will  I ANT HIM![/quote]

Greenheart did you ever go to school?

[quote user="greenheart"]keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeping saying it i bloody will  I ANT HIM![/quote]Sounds more like you''re Yoda!

[quote user="greenheart"]no not him this time thank u very much.[/quote]

Doing my Inspector Closeau bit here - does the above mean that you have been him?

Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant.

Now get lost.

[quote user="greenheart"]names steve if u must know was from hemel hempstead ( mother and father and 3 bothers from norwich and uncle and cousin top doc at norfolk and norwich)! [/quote]Oh, I get it, you''re training to be a heart surgeon!  [:S]