Sign in to follow this  
Faraway KAB

New Poster

Hello boys & girls. As you can see this is my first post. I''ve been a regular viewer for some while and eventually decided it might be more fun to participate. Hey, we all need some fun at the moment.

By way of background I''ve had a season ticket for about 10 years and rarely miss a home game. I don''t get to many away games though as the Mrs won''t wear it. I suppose I''m a fairly middle of the road sort of chap in my views on the club - I see things at the moment as follows:

1) It was jolly nice of Delia to rescue the club, but I''m starting to wonder where all the money''s gone. It does seem to be a simple fact that we are not going to progress without spending some money, which she either doesn''t have or isn''t willing to spend.

2) Roeder is a more than adequate manager at this level and performed a miracle last year keeping us up. That said, he has some strange favourites (Matty P anyone?), and to get to this point without signing a striker doesn''t look too clever.

3) If we can somehow find a decent striker, lose the Matty Patty fixation and stop playing the Fotheringham/Clingan clones together, we could have a much better season. The defence looks better than it has for many a year and there is at least decent competition in midfield, plus a bit of quality with Hoolahan and hopefully Bell. That said, if Omozusi is better than Otsemobor then I''m Dean Ashton.

That''ll do for now, I look forward to the cut & thrust as the season progresses.

Welcome to the board, I agree with most of your sentiments, but I think it is the board that has meant that Roeder hasn''t got who he wants yet.

Anyway, welcome to the board, look forward to reading what you have to say in the future.

[quote user="Sharp Shooter"]

Binner alert

[/quote]

Welcome BSE canary.You are now officially part of the forum,having achieved the inevitable accusation above,which,I trust,was tongue in cheek.Nice to see another moderate on the board.

[quote user="BSE Canary"]

Hello boys & girls.

[/quote]

Who you calling boy buster!! LOL

Despise the board and its pathetic sympathisers and you will fit in just fine. [:S]