Sign in to follow this  
Flick Fleck

No More Rumours - How will we Live?

Just read on www.dodgyfootystorieswithnobasisinreality.com/hotair that Norwich are about to sign NOBODY at all!

On just about every day of the summer I''ve been able to come onto this message board and read at least one rumour about someone. Sometimes it''s been quite exciting to think about them all - Petit, Di Canio, Oliseh, JJ Okocha - it''s a bit like making a Fantasy football team. Today, though, most new threads are banging on about what time is the actual transfer deadline, or dodgy headlines in the Evening News.

QED folks - NOTHING is going on.

The rumours stop here... No more till December now. We better get used to what we''ve got...

well on the pinkun it says hes trying to sign anyone he can.

Flick, I think we all have to brave at a time like this and comfort ourselves with one thought, like the seasons, the rumours will return.

I am a bit gutted to think there will be no more talk of transfers it is all my sad life is about thinking about football transfers to and from norwich and all over europe

Least the new champo manager is on it''s way and I can transfer and plot away

Maybe we should set up a helpline? I for one am currently working my way to the bottom of a bottle of red at the prospect of no more rumours. Maybe theres an opening for some sort of football fans counselling service - anyone want in?

Just think though make it through to December and the rumours re the Jan transfer window can start afresh , just hold on and ''Keep the Faith''.