Sign in to follow this  
Canary Cupcake

Another Newwie....

Good afternoon all - i''m afraid for about 2 years i''ve just been an avid onlooker but have bitten the bullet and decided to say Hello, mainly because after having it pointed out to me that i speak or shout at my computer screen more and more each day (needless to say commenting on poster''s comments) i thought it about time that i made it known occasionally!

I look forward to speaking to you all!!

[quote user="Lisa-Marie"]

Good afternoon all - i''m afraid for about 2 years i''ve just been an avid onlooker but have bitten the bullet and decided to say Hello, mainly because after having it pointed out to me that i speak or shout at my computer screen more and more each day (needless to say commenting on poster''s comments) i thought it about time that i made it known occasionally!

[/quote]Dont worry, thats just the local idiot Chris or whatever he is calling himself this afternoon.Welcome aboard.  Do you have any rumours for us ?

[quote user="Lisa-Marie"]

[/quote]

Welcome LM

Things are a little heated on here at the mo but I''m sure it will calm down when Glenn signs a striker.

[quote user="Duffman"][quote user="Lisa-Marie"]

[/quote]

Dont worry, thats just the local idiot Chris or whatever he is calling himself this afternoon.

Welcome aboard.  Do you have any rumours for us ?
[/quote]

Unless the adult literacy classes are paying off,its not Chris.Welcome Lisa-Marie! Sorry about Elvis,by the way.

[quote user="Mr Gradgrind"]

Dont forget youve got to say something controversial/ridiculous or alternatively insulting for anyone to reply to any posts.

[/quote]

How ridiculous.

[quote user="Duffman"][quote user="Lisa-Marie"]

[/quote]

Dont worry, thats just the local idiot Chris or whatever he is calling himself this afternoon.

[/quote]

If you''re right Duffman, then he or she is what they call in the world of espionage a "sleeper", as he or she registered in January 2006!

[quote user="Joe Strummer R.I.P."][quote user="Duffman"][quote user="Lisa-Marie"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

If you''re right Duffman, then he or she is what they call in the world of espionage a "sleeper", as he or she registered in January 2006!

[/quote]

I think the term is "floater" or is that something else?

I wasnt implying that LM is chris.   If you looked at the highlighted part of her message that I quoted, thats the bit I was referring to as being Chris or Fozzy or whatever he calls himself each day.

[quote user="Duffman"]I wasnt implying that LM is chris.   If you looked at the highlighted part of her message that I quoted, thats the bit I was referring to as being Chris or Fozzy or whatever he calls himself each day.[/quote]I''m Lisa Marie - its Wednesday isn''t it?

Would you look at them. A lady joins the MB as its like flies round poo! I bet if the name was something like ''Tim'' and not ''Lisa-marie'' he would have only recieved about 2 replies!! LOL.

[quote user="Duffman"]I wasnt implying that LM is chris.   If you looked at the highlighted part of her message that I quoted, thats the bit I was referring to as being Chris or Fozzy or whatever he calls himself each day.
[/quote]

My apologies, I only get to go on here when I''m at work so I don''t always read things through properly!

[quote user="Duffman"]I wasnt implying that LM is chris.   If you looked at the highlighted part of her message that I quoted, thats the bit I was referring to as being Chris or Fozzy or whatever he calls himself each day.
[/quote]Please don''t fall out on my part - i understood and Thank you all for your welcomes.

I don''t often wear my Dad''s cat suits but funnily enough as it was 31 years since his death  on Saturday i have been recently. All said, i missed the game on Saturday (woe is me) and i''ve heard and  read different opinions on how the team played REALLY! Would really appreciate yours... [:D]

[/quote]

Sorry Duffman. Much too subtle for me at this time of day!

and it all sounded so good in my head at the time [:P]I''ve decided that in future, whenever Chris starts a thread I will just hand the keyboard over to my 3 year old son and the 2 of them would get along like a house on fire.

[quote user="Duffman"]and it all sounded so good in my head at the time [:P]

I''ve decided that in future, whenever Chris starts a thread I will just hand the keyboard over to my 3 year old son and the 2 of them would get along like a house on fire.
[/quote]

LOL,but I suspect your 3 year old types better English than Chris!

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Yes just seen that Lisa is indeed IBA, one of the same, the sooner Pete sorts out the multiple user problem the better IMHO.[/quote]Don''t have a clue what this means - pardon my ignorance but what or who is IBA?