Sign in to follow this  
yellow blood

JFH to sign tomorrow apparently

I have heard that JFH is due to sign tomorrow on a 1 year contract subject to a satisfactory medical. Not sure that it will help at Cardiff as surely he won''t be fit enough to play?

[quote user="San Miguel"]has this come from another reliable source, who you are not able to mention?[/quote]

I''ve never had a reliable source in the past but yes, I cannot tell how this information came to me.

[quote user="StokeCanary"]I''ve heard JFH''s already massive arse has grown, and he can no longer fit into his 42" chinos![/quote]

Is it true that his shirt size has gone up from XXXXL to YFB ?

[quote user="yellow blood"]

I have heard that JFH is due to sign tomorrow on a 1 year contract subject to a satisfactory medical. Not sure that it will help at Cardiff as surely he won''t be fit enough to play?

[/quote]

Hope you are right!

I would be happy to have him here in addition to another striker.

[quote user="San Miguel"]has this come from another reliable source, who you are not able to mention?[/quote]

I''ve never had a reliable source in the past but yes, I cannot tell how this information came to me.

[/quote]

you saw it in the bottom of a tea cup didnt you?

jas :)

[quote user="Be Smart "][quote user="yellow blood"]

[/quote]

Hope you are right!

[/quote]

So will I, and for all those JFH arse fixators, the bigger his arse the better it is for backing into defenders. They won''t like it.

[quote user="Lord Snooty"][quote user="Be Smart "][quote user="yellow blood"]

[/quote]

Hope you are right!

[/quote]

So will I, and for all those JFH arse fixators, the bigger his arse the better it is for backing into defenders. They won''t like it.

[/quote]

Although apparently it has just been given its own postcode...... : )

[quote user="StokeCanary"]I''ve heard JFH''s already massive arse has grown, and he can no longer fit into his 42" chinos![/quote]

Dont worry mate we have still got John Hartsons shorts somewhere.Unless they were sent to a third world country for shelters.

[/quote]

What you can''t quote ITV teletext because that''s where I read it.

Jimmy will be on a pay-as-you-play basis. This has come from a source inside the club who has previously put money into the club. They also hinted that there would be some changes at the club this season but didn''t go into what changes.

[quote user="gudfela5"]Jimmy will be on a pay-as-you-play basis. This has come from a source inside the club who has previously put money into the club. They also hinted that there would be some changes at the club this season but didn''t go into what changes.
[/quote]

From ‘prudence with ambition ‘ to ‘austerity with  apathy’ I would iamgine