Sign in to follow this  
ElmerFudd

Town on the radio

Well congrats to NCFC you have managed to stop Town games being broadcast to North Suffolk - how silly!

========

SGR FM have revealed that they will be unable to continue to provide commentary to fans in North Suffolk and Norfolk following discussions between Town and Norwich City.

The radio station was using Norfolk Gold’s DAB stream to provide commentary to fans in the area who are unable to receive their FM broadcasts.

SGR said in a statement: “SGR FM regrets that it will no longer be able to broadcast ITFC commentary on the DAB stream of Gold in Norfolk.

”Ipswich Town have reluctantly withdrawn their request for the radio station to broadcast via DAB, following conversations between the club and Norwich City Football Club.

”SGR FM''s commentary of every ITFC game will continue to be available via 97.1 and 96.4FM, and the club will continue to broadcast SGR FM''s commentary online to subscribers of Ipswich World.”

[quote user="ElmerFudd"]

Well congrats to NCFC you have managed to stop Town games being broadcast to North Suffolk - how silly!

========

SGR FM have revealed that they will be unable to continue to provide commentary to fans in North Suffolk and Norfolk following discussions between Town and Norwich City.

The radio station was using Norfolk Gold’s DAB stream to provide commentary to fans in the area who are unable to receive their FM broadcasts.

SGR said in a statement: “SGR FM regrets that it will no longer be able to broadcast ITFC commentary on the DAB stream of Gold in Norfolk.

”Ipswich Town have reluctantly withdrawn their request for the radio station to broadcast via DAB, following conversations between the club and Norwich City Football Club.

”SGR FM''s commentary of every ITFC game will continue to be available via 97.1 and 96.4FM, and the club will continue to broadcast SGR FM''s commentary online to subscribers of Ipswich World.”

[/quote]

With all due respect that is hardly the fans fault is it, got a problem with it e-mail NCFC.

I suppose their board had to get one over on us somehow, they haven''t beaten us or finished above us since god knows when and it looks they have just lost their first choice target to us, so I''m sure this will please a few!!!

[quote user="LondonITFC"]I suppose their board had to get one over on us somehow, they haven''t beaten us or finished above us since god knows when and it looks they have just lost their first choice target to us, so I''m sure this will please a few!!![/quote]Quite frankly, I could''nt give a damn, about the radio thing that is.

[quote user="LondonITFC"]I suppose their board had to get one over on us somehow, they haven''t beaten us or finished above us since god knows when and it looks they have just lost their first choice target to us, so I''m sure this will please a few!!!
[/quote]

Make a phrase or well know saying from the following words:

F*CK OFF YOU TW@T

Firstly it hardly affects many fans does it since Norfolk and North Suffolk is predominantly Norwich territory.

Secondly who gives a t*ss if a few sc**ers can''t listen to games from Portman Road. Perhaps they should try going to games instead then your attendances mighty be a bit better.

Thirdly it was your own club who switched rights for ITFC games from BBC Radio Suffolk to SGR who have less ability to transmit in those areas but cover more of Essex so pehaps you should look a bit closer to home for your scapegoats.

[quote user="LondonITFC"]I suppose their board had to get one over on us somehow, they haven''t beaten us or finished above us since god knows when and it looks they have just lost their first choice target to us, so I''m sure this will please a few!!!
[/quote]

You are an idiot..... did your inbred family disown you when you moved to london?

[/quote]

Your memory is shocking. Can''t you remember as far back as 2005/2006 season. Without checking the stats I think we also won at Poorman Road in the 2006/2007 season but stand to be corrected on this latter point.

hilarious, i don''t care if its petty but if we can screw them lot over we should do it. over past week I''ve become even more anti binner, its scary!!!! best bit is I am spending 2 out of 3 shifts this weeks in banjo country. your service on 2 felixstowes on friday will be operated by an angry young (ish) norwich fan, see if you can guess which services on friday!!! [:D]

Yeah, lol! Like any scum fans have access to digital radio. It seems like the only one that can use the internet is the one who moved to London. [:D] And, yeah, it seems as though you have a very selective memory LondonSCUM or whatever your name is. [:)]

[quote user="National express super guard "]hilarious, i don''t care if its petty but if we can screw them lot over we should do it. over past week I''ve become even more anti binner, its scary!!!! best bit is I am spending 2 out of 3 shifts this weeks in banjo country. your service on 2 felixstowes on friday will be operated by an angry young (ish) norwich fan, see if you can guess which services on friday!!! [:D]
[/quote]

You would presumably be the one on the tannoy encouraging people to use the toilets at stations...

[quote user="WEEN_NASTY"]

[quote user="LondonITFC"]I suppose their board had to get one over on us somehow, they haven''t beaten us or finished above us since god knows when and it looks they have just lost their first choice target to us, so I''m sure this will please a few!!![/quote]

Make a phrase or well know saying from the following words:

F*CK OFF YOU TW@T

[/quote]LMAO. Sorry, why are you even on this forum? It''s clearly for NORWICH fans not ipswich fans. Shame about the radio though, oh no, I don''t give a toss.

[quote user="A Load of Squit"]

Instead of listening to the radio they should go to the game, there are plenty of spare seats at Portman Rd.

[/quote]

I totally agree, real fans go to games, but I guess there are some old folks in the Waveney area who now cannot listen to the home games, but Radio Suffolk are broadcasting the away games.

Yes, there are too many empty seats at Portman Road the 30,000+ capacity (how big is your 3 sided ground?) certainly takes some filling, but I bet Town have more on Saturday than you sister-munchers did last weekend. Perhaps those who were not bribed by free scarfs and interest free (football!!) credit season tickets are voting with their feet - lowest home gate for a couple of years was it?

[quote user="ElmerFudd"][quote user="A Load of Squit"]

Instead of listening to the radio they should go to the game, there are plenty of spare seats at Portman Rd.

[/quote]

I totally agree, real fans go to games, but I guess there are some old folks in the Waveney area who now cannot listen to the home games, but Radio Suffolk are broadcasting the away games.

Yes, there are too many empty seats at Portman Road the 30,000+ capacity (how big is your 3 sided ground?) certainly takes some filling, but I bet Town have more on Saturday than you sister-munchers did last weekend. Perhaps those who were not bribed by free scarfs and interest free (football!!) credit season tickets are voting with their feet - lowest home gate for a couple of years was it?

[/quote]

We can''t help it if Blackpool don''t sell out all of there away allocation...

[/quote]

[/quote]Ipshit average attendance last season 21.935NCFC average attendance last season  24.523This seasonIpshit 22307NCFC 23727Now jog on and do some research before spouting your gob off.

[quote user="the1englishman"][quote user="ElmerFudd"][quote user="A Load of Squit"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Ipshit average attendance last season 21.935
NCFC average attendance last season  24.523

This season
Ipshit 22307
NCFC 23727

Now jog on and do some research before spouting your gob off.
[/quote]

You know that is sort of arrogance is probably why Nobitch didn''t make the top 20  ''2nd favourite teams'' teams list which was recently announced (oh yes, we were there!)

If you took the trouble to read the EDP is stated the crowd for your home game was 21,355 but as Sh!ty counts all tickets ''sold'' it was published as 23,727.

Ipswich have electronic counters on the turnstiles for ''health and safety'' reasons, so count only those who attend which was 21,935.

Now that your marketing director has gone to MK things will start to slide further. Anyway, only a numpty refers to an average after one game.

elmer fudd; "Yes, there are too many empty seats at Portman Road the 30,000+ capacity (how big is your 3 sided ground?) certainly takes some filling, but I bet Town have more on Saturday than you sister-munchers did last weekend. Perhaps those who were not bribed by free scarfs and interest free (football!!) credit season tickets are voting with their feet - lowest home gate for a couple of years was it?"

elmer fudd; "Now that your marketing director has gone to MK things will start to slide further. Anyway, only a numpty refers to an average after one game."

and you sir were the numpty that started comparing attendances

[quote user="ElmerFudd"]

========

[/quote]

Go away you silly Suffolk fool.

[/quote]

Get lost you Ipshiit exile.

[/quote]

[/quote]

3 sided ground, blimey can''t you count either?  You have more than enough fingers to count to 4 that I do know [Y] [:P]

lol so all of the 20,000 season ticket holders need bribing by a scarf to go and see football at CR do they when they have already paid for their seat, You steaming clump of foul ape snot, no wonder they think you lot aren''t the brightest lmfao

No surprise that Suffolk was the last county in the country to get a university.

Even then its a branch of UEA.

Enter Ipswich these days and the welcome to Chavsville signs declares it to be a university town.

For heavens sake , every other decent size town has had a university for years.

They are funny.

[quote user="alykanas"]

No surprise that Suffolk was the last county in the country to get a university.

Even then its a branch of UEA.

Enter Ipswich these days and the welcome to Chavsville signs declares it to be a university town.

For heavens sake , every other decent size town has had a university for years.

They are funny.

[/quote]whilst were being pettymr fudd, you live in a TOWN, were in a city.we have 2 cathedrals, you have none, dunno how its relevent but its still 1upmanship.