Sign in to follow this  
DOGGER

50 reasons why we LOVE to be a city fan??

All this negativity and pessimism around, lets get a positive spin going, i''ll start........

I love being a city fan because.........

1.We have a good following home and away!!!

11) I don''t have to buy a flourescent jacket to cycle in, I just use my home shirt.

[quote user="7rew"]11) I don''t have to buy a flourescent jacket to cycle in, I just use my home shirt.
[/quote]

12 Because Neil Cluckcaster isn''t!

You never lose sight of your sunlounger on a crowded beach when it has a yellow & green towel on it. And Germans don''t dare move it, as they all remember Munich.

Regardless of how badly we''ve been thumped on another away trip we can always leave the ground in the knowledge that their town/city is a dump compared to ours!

it just about sums things up that the `50 reasons we hate being a city fan` thread has more replies to it..  it was bound to capture the imagination of posters on here more than a positive thread  [:O]

[quote user="ched seven"]it just about sums things up that the `50 reasons we hate being a city fan` thread has more replies to it..  it was bound to capture the imagination of posters on here more than a positive thread  [:O][/quote]23) It''s fun to work out exactly what people mean? [*-)]

[quote user="Ginger Pele"]24. The wonderfull spelling on the message boards
[/quote]

By yows troolie