Sign in to follow this  
the pigman

lisa marie

thecanaryfan wrote the following post at 20/08/2008 7:22 PM:

Shes one of those guuuuuuuurrrrrrrlllls...............Geeked [8-|]

ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR there howible

Yes. she is a guuurrll... BUT.. she is a guuurrll who attends EVERY Home game (did explain yesterday about my missed first home game) and several away AND a Season Ticket holder (3 years for the second time but had one for 10 years before with a couple off!) AND just LOVES NCFC!!

[quote user="Lisa-Marie"]

Yes. she is a guuurrll... BUT.. she is a guuurrll who attends EVERY Home game (did explain yesterday about my missed first home game) and several away AND a Season Ticket holder (3 years for the second time but had one for 10 years before with a couple off!) AND just LOVES NCFC!!

[/quote]

Six pages generated by your first post and now a thread about you! You are clearly destined for great things,young lady! : )

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Lisa-Marie"]

[/quote]

Six pages generated by your first post and now a thread about you! You are clearly destined for great things,young lady! : )

[/quote]

I say sack Roeder and put Lisa-Marie in charge. You''ll get us back in the Prem wont you Lisa?

OMG! The pressure! LOL... if only i could pick up all the advice that the Pink un posters have given, pluck out the best bits and apply... show me the way! No... wait a minute, i''m not sure that would go down too well having another girlie in charge... i''m not sure even ''I'' would be comfortable with me sitting in the dugout with 20,000 plus people shouting Lisa-Marie OUT!! [A]

OMG! The pressure! LOL... if only i could pick up all the advice that the Pink un posters have given, pluck out the best bits and apply... show me the way! No... wait a minute, i''m not sure that would go down too well having another girlie in charge... i''m not sure even ''I'' would be comfortable with me sitting in the dugout with 20,000 plus people shouting Lisa-Marie OUT!! [A]

[/quote]

Hiya Lisa, i''ve noticed you around here, do you come here often?[H][;)]

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="Lisa-Marie"]

[/quote]

Two passes in two days,Arthur! Is there something in the air in rural Derbyshire? : )

[/quote]

[/quote]they might be shouting....lisa-marie GET THEM OUT...lol....anyway welcome :-)

[:D]LOL I have a knack in every day life of prompting these innuendo''s and i''m sure there''ll be more but thank you for your welcome.

AW - Far too often as i''m at work but i''m totally addicted to NCFC now (Posting on the Pink Un message board was the only thing missing before ''totally''.... apprently..[:)]_

[:D]LOL I have a knack in every day life of prompting these innuendo''s and i''m sure there''ll be more but thank you for your welcome.

AW - Far too often as i''m at work but i''m totally addicted to NCFC now (Posting on the Pink Un message board was the only thing missing before ''totally''.... apprently..[:)]_

[/quote]

Fancy a [B] you cheeky little [6]?.........................Oh...erm...hello Dorris i was just...erm.......[:#]

[quote user="the pigman"]she is more popular than any city player at mo,can she do us a job as striker,get your boots on lisa.[/quote]

She/he offers no new imput, and frankly, I lump her/him in with all the other bloody newbies joining on here just lately.

50+ posts tops and fades away then forever.

Her/his only admirers so far are gullible, ''tom cat'' type posters who vainly think they''re pulling..............as I''ve said before in denial, the lot of them!

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

[quote user="the pigman"]she is more popular than any city player at mo,can she do us a job as striker,get your boots on lisa.[/quote]

She/he offers no new imput, and frankly, I lump her/him in with all the other bloody newbies joining on here just lately.

Her/his only admirers so far are gullible, ''tom cat'' type posters who vainly think they''re pulling..............as I''ve said before in denial, the lot of them!

[/quote]bloody hell 1st wiz...thats a bit deep....lol

[:D]LOL I have a knack in every day life of prompting these

innuendo''s and i''m sure there''ll be more but thank you for your welcome.

AW - Far too often as i''m at work but i''m totally addicted to NCFC

now (Posting on the Pink Un message board was the only thing missing

before ''totally''.... apprently..[:)]_

[/quote]

Fancy a [B] you cheeky little [6]?.........................Oh...erm...hello Dorris i was just...erm.......[:#]

[/quote]

Careful Arthur... You''d sh*t yourself if LM turned out to be Walphy after all, wouldn''t you.... [;)]

[/quote]

Please stop talking  :)

[/quote]

Cheer up Wiz you grumpy sod!!

I hereby declare LM to be the best ever poster to grace the Pink''un MB!!!! I think she should become the Manager, The Asst Manager, The Chairwoman (are you rich?), the Majority shareholder, the kit woman and last but not least the new striker. Now thats pressure! LOL.

Firstly... i think that as someone who has neither written nor said anything derogatory about ANY of anyone''s opinions written on this site (and probably never will cos it makes me scared [:$]) i think it''s a shame that i, for a reason that i simply cannot fathom have generated such attention - could it just be just down to my not being able to register properly ages ago and ending up displaying my REAL name..?!), i have been refered to as a he/she. Now that... i simply cannot accept - Sorry [;)] 

[/quote]

[/quote]

Down Grandad!

[quote user="Lisa-Marie"]Firstly... i think that as someone who has neither written nor said anything derogatory about ANY of anyone''s opinions written on this site (and probably never will cos it makes me scared [:$]) i think it''s a shame that i, for a reason that i simply cannot fathom have generated such attention - could it just be just down to my not being able to register properly ages ago and ending up displaying my REAL name..?!), i have been refered to as a he/she. Now that... i simply cannot accept - Sorry [;)] [/quote]Try using a capital letter I....... when refering to yourself dear/mate![;)]

[quote user="Lisa-Marie"]Firstly... i think that as someone who has neither written nor said anything derogatory about ANY of anyone''s opinions written on this site (and probably never will cos it makes me scared [:$]) i think it''s a shame that i, for a reason that i simply cannot fathom have generated such attention - could it just be just down to my not being able to register properly ages ago and ending up displaying my REAL name..?!), i have been refered to as a he/she. Now that... i simply cannot accept - Sorry [;)] [/quote]

Re highlighted bit - look, you''re never going to fit in here or have any fun with that attitude Lisa. The first time you verbally slaughter someone on here will feel great I can assure you.

Just look out for various strange creatures who lurk within the messageboard - Badgers, Big Fish, Marshmallows etc, look out of the posters on LSD (Love Sick Deliaorites), watch out for most of the USA contingent, they''re all mad or will bore you to death, and one last thing - watch your consumption of yoghurt, science has proved it muddles up the brain

Thank you for the advice BB although i have only been here for less than 24 hours, give me time!! I have yet to see a live game this season due to holiday etc therefore would feel a little ''Canary Call'' commenting but i will, i promise....

[quote user="Lisa-Marie"]Thank you for the advice BB although i have only been here for less than 24 hours, give me time!! I have yet to see a live game this season due to holiday etc therefore would feel a little ''Canary Call'' commenting but i will, i promise....[/quote]

we shite i wouldnt bother going love!

[quote user="Lisa-Marie"]could it just be just down to my not being able to register properly ages ago and ending up displaying my REAL name..?!) [/quote]

No, its down to the fact you dont have a willy. [;)]

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="SnakePit Lassy"]

Please stop talking  :)

[/quote]

Please go back to school dear.[:|]

[/quote]

Oh behave Wiz.... just because someone hsn''t got 6,000+ posts doesnt mean they need to be singled out for your frankly worthless brand of abuse. Maybe some people just have more important things to do with their time at work..... As for your he/she comments, they do actually allow girls on here now......I don''t know, maybe they didn''t back in the day when you only have 30 or so posts?!

[quote user="jacktungate"]I display my real name and i don''t get this sort of attentionSad [:(], so chalk that reason off[/quote]

Easy way to solve that - stick "ie" after jack....

[/quote]I wonder why newbies don''t hang around with idiots like you abusing them. You have a very high post count but I bet 95% of those are complete bollox.I don''t know why I bothered to reply though as I have a low post count so my opinion is obviously worthless.