Sign in to follow this  
arrdee

Raise funds for Foncy.

Just noticed as well, that is one hell of a price. Well over a hundred pounds. Is that the biggest win then? Billy Dixon really does give us free-betters a good price.

Well Done Mr Chops and all the pickers this week who helped him.

What a great idea of Arrdee''s this was, it brings us all together every week and has caused loads of excitement for us all.

Big thanks also to Nutty Nigel who with Arrdee works hard to make this happen.

I''m a proud cityangel today [:)]

Nice one Mr C! That certainly gives one in the eye who wanted you banned after Mugabegate!!!!

You''ve set the bar now for this season, and it just goes to show stick to your original thoughts - even if others don''t always agree. Heres to everyone else doing a bit of Billy bashing this season.

Leedscanary (Young Gun)

Yes you lovely old Pickers , I don''t think we have ever had so many Pickers giving so many correct selections before , it was a wonderful weekend of football for us Pink un Pickers , the star was of course Mr Chops but you are all stars , all you that make a selection on the Free Bet pages are helping your club , thank you all and I know that it was great entertainment for you that only the Free Bet can give you .

We will move onto next week with the brave P''boro to raise even more money for Foncy , well he has done it before so don''t be surprised if he does it again the lovely old boy but that is in the future . Talk to you lovely old Pickers later....arrdee.

[quote user="arrdee"]

Yes you lovely old Pickers , I don''t think we have ever had so many Pickers giving so many correct selections before ,

[/quote]

Yes Ray there were 32 pickers and 23 Correct = 72%,

We should enter the Olympics, definately Gold Medal are  "Team Arrdee".

[quote user="Gorleston Jim"][quote user="arrdee"]

Yes you lovely old Pickers , I don''t think we have ever had so many Pickers giving so many correct selections before ,

[/quote]

[/quote]

I checked them all with Bully [6] and made it 34 pickers with 24[Y] correct on my records ''Gentleman Jim'' [*]You maybe didn''t spot Mister Chops Chelsea selection or perhaps the one later from Shack. I believe it''s becoming a case of "settle down, settle in" as the form settles down the pickers are settling in[Y] It''s a good omen for the rest of the season as I''m sure we are gonna get the wonderful Billy Dixon[*] "out of the black and into the red" as we help fund the academy.

As we go into the last week of August we have five contenders (who have selected 3 from 3 winning naps) for Picker Of The Month. A real mixture of youth and experience here  with Arrdee[*] Cosmic Twin[*] Gorleston "Gentleman Jim"[*] Inch High[*] and Trent Canary[*] All have the time it takes the week to revolve to make their selections [:O]

Well done Mr Chops, what a start to the season. I''m so glad you didn''t pick Luton (my nap this weekend).

You''ve set the ball rolling now lets hope its like London buses, you wait for one and several come along!

Also thanks to Bill D, Arrdee and Nutty who without all this would not be possible.

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Gorleston Jim"][quote user="arrdee"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I checked them all with Bully [6] and made it 34 pickers with 24[Y] correct on my records ''Gentleman Jim'' [*]You maybe didn''t spot Mister Chops Chelsea selection or perhaps the one later from Shack. I believe it''s becoming a case of "settle down, settle in" as the form settles down the pickers are settling in[Y] It''s a good omen for the rest of the season as I''m sure we are gonna get the wonderful Billy Dixon[*] "out of the black and into the red" as we help fund the academy.

As we go into the last week of August we have five contenders (who have selected 3 from 3 winning naps) for Picker Of The Month. A real mixture of youth and experience here  with Arrdee[*] Cosmic Twin[*] Gorleston "Gentleman Jim"[*] Inch High[*] and Trent Canary[*] All have the time it takes the week to revolve to make their selections [:O]

[/quote]

Yes very good with your Bullseye theme Nutty , however if I could just issue a cautionary note , concerning the phrase "nothing in this game for two in a bed" . As you know it has been a constant battle trying to keep Devon''s mind on football , I feel this could trigger off all manner of philandering tales , so perhaps if you could be circumspect with this term we wont be subject to endless tales of debauchery , thanks for that....[:D]....arrdee. 

[quote user="Fellas"]Just noticed as well, that is one hell of a price. Well over a hundred pounds. Is that the biggest win then? Billy Dixon really does give us free-betters a good price.
[/quote]

Definitely. My bet of Chelsea-Liverpool-Brum-Hearts-Celtic netted me significantly more with Billy than it would have done with my usual Bet 365! However thanks to all the pickers as well, seeing as though four of the five I picked came from the final selections.

As for the "Picker of the month", given my dismal run of form last year its great news to be in the over 50% correct band, and even better news to be in the running along with such esteemed pickers. A big few days of research for my next pick is required [:P]

Great picks Mr C, and a great price from Billy.

As an aside, Nutty, without wishing to appear "picky", am I not also 3 from 3 for August?

[quote user="Hissing Sid"]

As an aside, Nutty, without wishing to appear "picky", am I not also 3 from 3 for August?

[/quote]

I think you picked City to win last week Angel.

[quote user="Hissing Sid"]Angel?[/quote]

Whoops ! Sorry Sid just woke up, had Angel on my mind . Tell you why later.

Yes I think you are a three-out-of-three picker.

[quote user="Gorleston Jim"]

[/quote]

I''m sure we''ll all look forward to that!!!

[quote user="Hissing Sid"][quote user="Gorleston Jim"]

[/quote]

I''m sure we''ll all look forward to that!!!

[/quote]

Ah well I''ll tell you now then , just in case you think . . . .

I noticed that today is four years to the day that I first posted on here. My earliest recollection was Yankee and Angel having a little argument, about what I can''t remember. That''s why she was in my mind

However I was thinking how much things had changed since then. We had just entered the Premiership, Worthy was king and my first post was predicting us to beat Arsenal 1-0, they consequently thumped us, so my tipping aint changed too much, ha ha.

Anyway I was wondering how many Forumites from that day are still with us under the same name, I remember one in particular who was very good, "SusieB" she was then, I wonder if she is still posting under a different name ?

[/quote]

Yes Sid you are and please accept my apolgies for not including you. It''s not being "picky" at all. I am pleased you pointed this out and would urge others to keep an eye on me too.

So lets re-check it with Bully :-

Arrdee[*][Y] Cosmic Twin[*][Y] Gorleston "Gentleman" Jim"[*][Y] Hissing Sid[*][Y] Inch High[*][Y]and Trent Canary[*][Y]All have the time it takes the week to revolve to make their selections [:O]

You can''t beat a bit of Bully [;)]

Thanks Nutty.

I was just about to go and find my "BFH"!!!

[/quote]

Yep Sid , It was picked up before your post , it was seen straight away by us and Nutty was about to put it right , well done you lovely old boy , just keep them coming . Please . [Y]....arrdee.