Sign in to follow this  
arrdee

Raise funds for Foncy.

[quote user="lappinitup"]

Owwww!! [:''(]

We''ll swop Curo for one of yours. [;)]

[/quote]

You leave Rickie alone, two goals both from 30 yards out, ignore them....

[quote user="lappinitup"]Just what we need, someone who can head a ball. lol. [:D][/quote]

Just wait til you see Lupoli''s equaliser....

Now you lovely old Pickers I will bring you the exciting news that Billy Dixon gave me when I rang our selections through Sat morning for the Free Bet . I will tell you this now before we get caught up in the excitement this afternoon of watching Chelsea winning.

I will try to word it so that everyone understands, Dixmar Racing will at least 3 times during the season give us , what Billy Dixon described as a "bonus" for these 3 weeks ,which will come every so often , if our line is a winning one and Norwich City win as well he will double our winnings , it doesn''t mean we have to have City on our line, all they need to do is win , now if I could simplify this, say if this week was a Dixmar bonus week and Chelsea do the business this afternoon which they should and City won yesterday as they should we would be picking up £276-22p instead £138-11p It seems Billy Dixon has taken us lovely old Pickers to his heart.

Billy Dixon described it as a bit of fun but he has seen the improvement we are making in our selections and he realises there will be quite a lot of wins this season . So he is doing all he can to help us and as Dixmar are all avid City supporters they are delighted . I hope you have all understood what I have said , I know you experienced Pickers will but perhaps some of our younger Pickers who are not so well versed in betting wont , don''t be affraid to ask if you are unsure ,no one will mock you on the Free Bet pages , remember  it maybe your week when you are making the final selections when a bonus comes up , we may need to change tactics when these occur , like cutting our selections down to 5 , I don''t know, I will leave that up to you lovely old Pickers because its your Free Bet not mine . Talk to you all later....arrdee.  

[quote user="IncH_HigH"]Lets campaign to get Mr Dixons knighthood.[;)] Great stuff Arrdee.[/quote]

I think an OBE or a MBE for Arrdee should be on the cards.

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Well done everyone, great picks... good skills all round.

Gerrard last minute for Liverpool - amazing.

Fingers crossed for an away win for Chelsea.

[/quote]

He''s a man
With a plan
Got Billy Dixon''s dollar in his hand
He''s gonna get them all [Y]

Good luck today Mister [*]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Well done everyone, great picks... good skills all round.

Gerrard last minute for Liverpool - amazing.

Fingers crossed for an away win for Chelsea.

[/quote]

He''s a man
With a plan
Got Billy Dixon''s dollar in his hand
He''s gonna get them all [Y]

Good luck today Mister [*]

[/quote]

I can only echo Nuttys sentiments ,yes well done indeed Mr Chops and good luck,  you lovely old boy , now this is the excitement that we have with the Free Bet and long may it continue....arrdee.

[quote user="Mister Chops"]I have a bad feeling that this game might be a draw - fingers crossed that it isn''t.

[/quote]

Now Mr Chops it doesn''t really matter that much if we fail at the final hurdle, of course it would be nice to win , if we don''t its not the end of the world . You have have done the Free Bet proud , in fact more than proud , you have brought us great excitement and I know all us old city supporters enjoy it , so its a big thanks from us what ever the outcome of a match that is about to kick off , you lovely old boy....arrdee 

Congratulations Mister Chops. A great way to get us started early this season. With that late push by Wigan now you really know what it''s like to go through the trial of last minute sweating for victory.

WE DONE IT!!!

For someone who didn''t know what a "nap" was, you sure know how to pick ''em Mr Chops. Well done. [:D]

Congatulations arrdee and nutty.  [Y]

[Y]  [D]  [<:o)]  [+o(]  [D]  [^]

Back Of The Net!That''s really awesome, cheers Nutty & Arrdee.  Well done everyone, great picking this week - you made it easy for me.Though Gerrard and Wigan made me sweat quite a bit...

Yes Yes Yes , you lovely old boy , all 6 correct , you are the sweetest and loveliest old boy, indeed you are as sweet as the sweetest sugar cane ever , you lovely old Fuzzy Chops you .[*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] ....arrdee.

[quote user="Trent Canary"]Top work everyone! Fantastic news.[/quote]

Yes I know you are happy Trent , you were waiting for that one as well on your own line and I know you won loads more from Dixmar than you would have won with the big bookmakers because you get the same odds as us because you are a Free Bet Picker , you lovely old boy ....arrdee. 

Are you asking me or telling me?"[:^)]

....... I''ll just check those with Bully [6] Liverpool... Birmingham.... Leicester... Rotherham.... Hearts... Chelsea [Y]

Now the money you''ve won, now that''s safe[<:o)]

When I tried this I wasn''t even close m8[:$] Couldn''t even win my BFH [:O]

Well done Mister Chops[*]..... Super, smashing, great!!! [Y][:D][<:o)]