Sign in to follow this  
arrdee

Raise funds for Foncy.

An Away win for Chelsea at Wigan I would say is a dead cert.

Birmingham to beat Barnsley and QPR to beat Doncaster would be good choices as well

Celtic to beat Falkirk is almost definately going to happen i would say [:)]

Good luck Mr Chops

P.s: Ardee, did you take note I changed my name. Because If you managed to fit me on the rota for the 2nd half of the season Im no longer ''Ipswichrscums'' [:)]

Into my old stomping ground of the Blue Square Premier this week for the first time this season. Interest has waned a little in this league for me, with local legends Farsley Celtic getting relegated, but for Mr Chops this week I come up with

WEYMOUTH home win against Lewes.

Weymouth have started the season very strongly, an the newly promoted Lewes have shipped in 6 goals against them in their opening 2 games, so I can only see this going one way.

Leedscanary (Young Gun)

Oh deer arrdee, I feel a bit sheepish after last week, in fact, I feel offal and I must shoulder the blame after picking Norwich which cost us our ten pound steak. When will I ever loin?

Anyway, I''ve just had a quick joint (I must stop telling porkies) and after a quick butchers at the fixture list I see Burnley have conceded seven goals so far. I can''t see them getting anything at Crystal Palace so......

Crystal Palace v Burnley......home win.

I can fillet in my bones.   [Y]

[quote user="Muddy funster"]Blackburn to bring Hull down to Earth with a bump - nothing is more certain in a two horse race this weekend - It''s a bankermy pop-picking friends! [/quote]

1. home win

2. draw

3. away win

= 3 horse race you numpty

Having had a butchers at the fixture list my nap for this week is Weymouth to knuckle down and make mincemeat out of Lewes.

Weymouth vs Lewes HOME WIN

Good luck Mr. Chops, heres hoping this week is the one!!! [B]

[quote user="billy bunter"]

[quote user="Muddy funster"]Blackburn to bring Hull down to Earth with a bump - nothing is more certain in a two horse race this weekend - It''s a bankermy pop-picking friends! [/quote]

1. home win

2. draw

3. away win

= 3 horse race you numpty

[/quote]

3 Outcomes - 2 "horses" in the race.  YOU numpty - honestly, where do we get them from?

Luton to beat Notts County for me, this may seem like a gamble but the bookmakers seem to be judging the fact they have -27 points is a reason for the odds to lengthen dramatically. Last week I picked them in an accumulator away from home at Gillingham and they got a 1-0 win at odds of 3-1. I think they may have the same mentality as Leeds had last season for the first few weeks of this season and should beat a poor Notts County team.

Good Luck Mr Chops and hope you win us some money for FONCY! 

Golly, I feel nervous about this.  Thanks for the chance Arrdee, I hope I do you all proud.  Thanks to everyone for the tips, some crackers here.I''ve decided to go for one from each league, so:Chelsea to beat WiganBirmingham to beat BarnsleyLeicester to beat TranmereRotherham to beat ChesterHearts to beat St Mirrenand... I can really see City getting a point at Cardiff but would hate that to bust the combo, so I''ll play safer (he said, crossing everything)Liverpool to beat MiddlesboroughHere''s hoping...

[quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]

Birmingham to beat Barnsley and QPR to beat Doncaster would be good choices as well

Good luck Mr Chops

[/quote]

Now Shaun , you are such a sweet boy but my lovely you have picked 3 teams , we only want the one "nap" so which team are you selecting ? please make up your mind as Nutty will call all your selections null and void , as far as his league of top Pickers is involved . Yes Shaun we do all know who you are....arrdee.

[quote user="arrdee"]

Now Shaun , you are such a sweet boy but my lovely you have picked 3 teams , we only want the one "nap" so which team are you selecting ? please make up your mind as Nutty will call all your selections null and void , as far as his league of top Pickers is involved . Yes Shaun we do all know who you are....arrdee.

[/quote]

Just  another point Ray, the "pickers of the week" are not stating there own nap and thus are not having an entry into the League for that particular week, which is a bit unfair on them don''t you think ?

Not trying to interfere but just thought it worth a mention.

[quote user="Gorleston Jim"][quote user="arrdee"]

[/quote]

Just  another point Ray, the "pickers of the week" are not stating there own nap and thus are not having an entry into the League for that particular week, which is a bit unfair on them don''t you think ?

[/quote]

Yes well spotted Jim I am having to work this out for myself , I was able to work it out the first week with Berkshire in the chair , by going through every selection and looking at his final line and seeing if he had one that was not tipped by anyone which I found so I knew it was his "nap" last week was differant I couldn''t attribute any selection to 1stWazzock so for that week he went "napless" [Y]....arrdee.

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Golly, I feel nervous about this.  Thanks for the chance Arrdee, I hope I do you all proud.  Thanks to everyone for the tips, some crackers here.

I''ve decided to go for one from each league, so:

Chelsea to beat Wigan
Birmingham to beat Barnsley
Leicester to beat Tranmere
Rotherham to beat Chester
Hearts to beat St Mirren
and... I can really see City getting a point at Cardiff but would hate that to bust the combo, so I''ll play safer (he said, crossing everything)
Liverpool to beat Middlesborough

Here''s hoping...

[/quote]

Well done Mr Chops , they all look very good indeed , I just know you are going to be a winner , I think it will be safe to sit on your selections for a while as we have plenty of time yet , just in case there is a tragedy that happens to any of our teams in your  selections , heaven forbid and perhaps you may want to change your mind on any selection if a lovely old Picker comes up with one that will change your mind . As I say we have plenty of time I will ask you tomorrow at around this time if you are happy to go with your selections and of course your every wish is my command ,you lovely old boy.[Y]....arrdee

[quote user="arrdee"][quote user="Gorleston Jim"][quote user="arrdee"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yes well spotted Jim I am having to work this out for myself , I was able to work it out the first week with Berkshire in the chair , by going through every selection and looking at his final line and seeing if he had one that was not tipped by anyone which I found so I knew it was his "nap" last week was differant I couldn''t attribute any selection to 1stWazzock so for that week he went "napless" [Y]....arrdee.

[/quote]

[:''(]

Mine was Arsenal to beat West Brom, but as I didnt say that at the time it''s only fair that it does not count now. As I could say anything.

[quote user="1st Wazzock"]

Mine was Arsenal to beat West Brom, but as I didnt say that at the time it''s only fair that it does not count now. As I could say anything.

[/quote]

I believe you Wazzock, that particular week the Arsenal match was the most picked by others so it''s not unreasonable to assume it was yours too.

what a joke how could you not select villa? but then you select goal shy leicester to beat half decent team in league 1 in tranmere

also dont pick blackburn vs hull

terrible

Billy

If it''s slanging matches and petty arguments you''re after then kindly leave this thread alone. There''s a good boy.

For the benefit of Nutty''s posters league my pick was going to be Birmingham to beat Barnsley.

Good luck Mr Chops.

[quote user="arrdee"][quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]

Good luck Mr Chops

[/quote]

[/quote]

Oh right sorry, didn''t realise that .. I''ll go for my first one then unless its to late ... Chelsea to beat Wigan.

what a joke how could you not select villa? but then you select goal shy leicester to beat half decent team in league 1 in tranmere

also dont pick blackburn vs hull

terrible

[/quote]

Now Billy you lovely old rotund boy , now your thoughts are as you see them ,its called opinion , now someone else ''s opinion is different to your ''s , we respect that person''s opinion as we respect yours , we don''t call into question the selections made , we feel thats unseemly to do so , there is no finger pointing on the Free Bet pages , arrdee wont have any of that , you may be right with your opinion we don''t know yet , if Leicester win there wont be any finger pointing and laughing at you because I wont allow it . Now Billy you lovely old boy do you understand what I am saying to you ?....arrdee.

[quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]

Good luck Mr Chops

[/quote]

Thanks Shaun , Chelsea it is for you then , lets hope you can open your account on Nuttys league of Pickers .[Y]....arrdee.

you select goal shy leicester to beat half decent team in league 1 in tranmere

[/quote]

Perhaps he has anticipated Steve Howard scoring a hat trick and a flood of "why didn''t we sign him?" posts.

[quote user="Gorleston Jim"][quote user="1st Wazzock"]

[/quote]

I believe you Wazzock, that particular week the Arsenal match was the most picked by others so it''s not unreasonable to assume it was yours too.

[/quote]

Yes of course Wass we believe you as Jim has said above and I am sure Nutty will make note , however there will be one Picker we will have trouble with and thats Lapp , he has embarked on a mission to finish above you in Nutty''s  tipping league and it could get nasty as the season goes on . Weeeell!!....you did cozy up together at the pickers meet, I thought you were doing wrong , now there you are.[:D]....arrdee.

[quote user="billy bunter"]im sorry to all people on this page i apologise[/quote]

Now Billy you lovely old boy , thanks for that and of course we all accept your apology on the Free Bet pages . Well done . Also thanks Andy ....arrdee.

[quote user="arrdee"][quote user="Gorleston Jim"][quote user="arrdee"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

You could make the picker each week make one of their selections bold. The one in which they most think is going to happen and then that is their point for the table if they get it right. If that makes sense...

[quote user="arrdee"][quote user="Gorleston Jim"][quote user="1st Wazzock"] Mine was Arsenal to beat West Brom, but as I didnt say that at the time it''s only fair that it does not count now. As I could say anything.[/quote]I believe you Wazzock, that particular week the Arsenal match was the most picked by others so it''s not unreasonable to assume it was yours too.[/quote] Yes of course Wass we believe you as Jim has said above and I am sure Nutty will make note , however there will be one Picker we will have trouble with and thats Lapp , he has embarked on a mission to finish above you in Nutty''s  tipping league and it could get nasty as the season goes on . Weeeell!!....you did cozy up together at the pickers meet, I thought you were doing wrong , now there you are.[:D]....arrdee. [/quote]If I get two right this season I should be safe then arrdee lol.

[8] la la  la la  la la  la la  la la  la la la la  la la  la la  la la  la la  la la [8]

[8] la la  la la  la la  la la  la la  la la la la  la la  la la  la la  la la  la la [8]

God, this is annoying, I''ve been humming this all morning and I can remember the words but not the tune. Help me someone please, 70s or 80s I think. [:S] 

[quote user="lappinitup"]

[quote user="arrdee"][quote user="Gorleston Jim"][quote user="1st Wazzock"] Mine was Arsenal to beat West Brom, but as I didnt say that at the time it''s only fair that it does not count now. As I could say anything.[/quote]I believe you Wazzock, that particular week the Arsenal match was the most picked by others so it''s not unreasonable to assume it was yours too.[/quote] Yes of course Wass we believe you as Jim has said above and I am sure Nutty will make note , however there will be one Picker we will have trouble with and thats Lapp , he has embarked on a mission to finish above you in Nutty''s  tipping league and it could get nasty as the season goes on . Weeeell!!....you did cozy up together at the pickers meet, I thought you were doing wrong , now there you are.[:D]....arrdee. [/quote]If I get two right this season I should be safe then arrdee lol.

God, this is annoying, I''ve been humming this all morning and I can remember the words but not the tune. Help me someone please, 70s or 80s I think. [:S] 

[/quote]

Loving You by Minnier Rippington ?  Does it have a high bit that bothers dogs ?

Could be Blah, little Rosey has been doing cartwheels on the sofa and cocking her leg at the coffee table but I''d put that down to her being in season.  [:$]

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="lappinitup"]

[/quote]

Loving You by Minnier Rippington ?  Does it have a high bit that bothers dogs ?

[/quote]

Nope Blah it wasn''t and it wasn''t Chesterfield  or North sea It was a kids programme that came on Sat mornings called Banana Splits . We all know Lapps form of entertainmen now.[:D]....arrdee.