Sign in to follow this  
arrdee

Raise funds for Foncy.

Now you lovely old Pickers , here we go on our mission to bring money to our wonderful Academy , we are handing over the Free Bet to the wonderful Mr Chops this week . Mr Chops is one of my favorite Pickers of all time and I know he is yours as well , Nutty has echoed the same sentiments quite often to me , so the Free Bet couldn''t be in safer hands .

Now the excitement is over from last weekend with the presentation and all and I am so glad that you lovely old Pickers were delighted with arrdee''s sausages and sausage meat pats provided by my wonderful wife Ruth , well apart from City Angel who wondered why they weren''t hot , you could always bring some mustard Angel that would make them hot .

Now down to business we must help the wonderful Mr Chops all we can and I know you are going to groan because I am going to come out with puns from my own field but poor old Lapp always says "you have hogged the best puns but no I am not,  I intend to be economical with the puns this week so he can have no beef with me over that , if he wants to pick a bone with me about that its up to him , I don''t like to Mince words with the lovely old Lapp .[:D] ....arrdee.

After a recent trip north of the boarder I expect Hearts to beat St Mirren at home.Also this proved that Scottish Match of the Day (Sportsound) if truely awful (and not just the football).

LIVERPOOL vs Middlesborough

torres to turn up the style on the first home game of the season.

best of luck

Good luck Mr.Chops  this week

Rotherham, as did Leeds United last year, are quickly trying to play their way clear of  an F.A. mega points deduction this season.

They have hit the road running and begun  to wipe out the negative points by winning both their opening games quite well, in-between they have dumped Sheffield Wednesday out of the Cup.

Their opponents Chester City by absolute contrast have lost both of their league games and were slaughtered in the cup  conceding a total thirteen goals in the process !

Surely ROTHERHAM v Chester is banker of the week !  They should "Chop" ''em to pieces !

Celtic over Falkirk.

Pretty good week this week I reckon, for those who like to look abroad for their pick I noticed Sporting Lisbon are heavy favourites to beat Trofense at home in the Portuguese league. Trofense are in the Portuguese premier for the first time ever, whereas Lisbon finished second last season. Think Chelsea v Hull and your not far off. I wasnt brave enough as I dont know much about Portugal, but im sure it may interest someone.

My nap this week is for Dagenham and Redbridge to beat Port Vale. The daggers are setting the pace in league two with two comfortable wins and port vales defence is leaky with a 2-0 loss at home to Accrinton, who shouldn''t be expected to do that much this season.

good luck choppo,one of the relegated teas will banana skin this week, and i fancy it to be reading - pards will have charlton well fired up for this one, its as if his job depends on it!!!charlton to beat reading...

Having got my first two picks wrong this season, hopefully it''ll be third time lucky as I opt for Birmingham (six points out of six) to beat Barnsley (no points out of six) at home.Good luck Chops.

Cardiff to beat Norwich.. Sorry guys! but the free bet will benefit!

I was right with Hull last week dont forget

jas :)

[quote user="Gorleston Jim"]

Rotherham, as did Leeds United last year, are quickly trying to play their way clear of  an F.A. mega points deduction this season.

They have hit the road running and begun  to wipe out the negative points by winning both their opening games quite well, in-between they have dumped Sheffield Wednesday out of the Cup.

Their opponents Chester City by absolute contrast have lost both of their league games and were slaughtered in the cup  conceding a total thirteen goals in the process !

Surely ROTHERHAM v Chester is banker of the week !  They should "Chop" ''em to pieces !

[/quote]

Well yes of course it is Jim , I do feel like you that we only have to be looking for 5 if we include ROTHERHAM  and my ink is not as bright as yours for some reason .arrdee.

My choice this week is Birmingham v Barnsley [:)]

Sausages and patties were just as tasty cold as hot Arrdee [:)]

[quote user="cityangel"]

My choice this week is Birmingham v Barnsley [:)]

Sausages and patties were just as tasty cold as hot Arrdee [:)]

[/quote]

Cheers Angel you lovely sweet barley sugar twist you .[:)]../..arrdee.

[quote user="arrdee"][quote user="Gorleston Jim"]

[/quote]

Well yes of course it is Jim , I do feel like you that we only have to be looking for 5 if we include ROTHERHAM  and my ink is not as bright as yours for some reason .arrdee.

[/quote]

You may well both turn out to be right but League 2 is notoriously difficult to call.  Among the often mediocre football, indeed that is the only thing that keeps it interesting[:$]

It''s often the mistakes what does for you.

Shrewsbury to see off Aldershot.

[quote user="arrdee"]Well yes of course it is Jim , I do feel like you that we only have to be looking for 5 if we include ROTHERHAM  and my ink is not as bright as yours for some reason .arrdee.[/quote]

Errrrrrrr ? ? ?  . . . . . Sorry, Run that one by me again Ray !

Yes Jim in other words Rotherham look nailed on, that is my "nap" also and I think my ink is about to run out , which could be a problem for me with my computer skills....arrdee.

Greetings Pink Un Pickers..... alright[Y]

Oldham look like they could become one of league one''s topsides this season and while Cheltenham are no chumps I expect Oldham to make mincemeat of them.

Oldham V Cheltenham Home Win

Is Mister Chops [*] gonna lambast Billy Dixon this week [:^)]

Not ''arf [Y]

That''s right.... hold tight... stay bright[H]

Blackburn to bring Hull down to Earth with a bump - nothing is more certain in a two horse race this weekend - It''s a bankermy pop-picking friends!