Sign in to follow this  
NavMan

Deceiving Headlines

Coming onto the Pink Un web page for about the 40th time today I was somewhat full of excitement when I read the headline by Rick Waghorn which said ''Worthy in late swoop bid''. Going into the story I found that it was nothing of the sort and all it was is that it described how this is the final day and Worthy is keeping his eye open for any buys. Hardly in a late swoop bid is it. Is this because the same headline is used as that of the Evening News bill boards in order to get people to buy the paper to find out that the headline is a load of old nonsense. Nothing like misleading the public is there.

That pesky Rick Waghorn. He''s missed all the action of the past few weeks and now he''s back he wants some attention. Write out the following a hundred times Waghorn!

"I must not raise fan''s hopes with misleading headlines"

Then stand in the corner and think about what you''ve done. It''s not just us you have let down, it''s yourself.

no, sit in the corner on a 3 legged stool with a cone hat with the letter ''D'' on it.......
OH and ofcourse facing the wall.........

oh yes, and made sure its wooden with pointed legs.......

I would prefer the stool to be manufactured from wrought iron AJ. Inverted, and wired up to a heavy duty battery.... Shocking.....but true! (I like Mr Waghorn really!) ;~)