Sign in to follow this  
ncfcrule

WHOS VICE CAPTAIN

Everyone says that fotheringham isnt our rightful captain so wo would it be if GR was to drop him.

I personally think Dejan is the best bet.

What do you think?

[quote user="Dogger Slipraid"]I personally think he is our best goal threat so GR needs to open his eyes.[/quote]

I think the same hope he plays on saturday so he can show him what he can do

i dont think russell would be the best one to go for...he shud definately start coz fotheringham has the turning circle of an articulated lorry and the mobility of a dining room table and 6 chairs!

i reckon stefanovic shud be given the armband, commanding centre half...who better?

"Everyone says that Fotheringham isn''t our rightful captain, so who would it be if GR was to drop him".

This is a rhetorical question - he''s Roeder''s favourite for some strange reason, so he won''t be dropped. 

[quote user="ncfcrule"]

Everyone says that fotheringham isnt our rightful captain so wo would it be if GR was to drop him.

I personally think Dejan is the best bet.

What do you think?

[/quote]

I think Rusty or Matty P =]

[quote user="Dogger Slipraid"]I personally think he is our best goal threat so GR needs to open his eyes.[/quote]

You''re only basis for that statement is one friendly! Rusty''s goal scoring record isn''t good, so there''s no real basis.

Hmm a man with something like 20 goals in 200 odd games for us. Remind again of what our biggest problem is currently.....

RUSTY is our vice-captain as far as i can remember. Adam Drury is possibly Club captain?Dejan, a natural leader anyway, should be captain though.

its a good question!

would have said dejan, but after the way he lashed out on wednesday am not so sure. that was surprising to see him react like that and a bad example to set.

would have to say rusty as other players are not guarenteed a place or are loanees,

I might get slated on here but i''m not a big Russell fan, he''s a battler and gets into the opposition box but i think he''s a fairly limited techinically and whilst Clingan is out Fozzy should definately be in the 11 as he''s the 1 player in the side at the moment who can shift play and keep things ticking over nicely. However when Clingan is fit enough to return i''d probaly keep Russell in the side as i think he and Clingan would compliment each other nicely, Fozzy and Clingan are simply too similar and don''t provide the midfield goal threat Russell does