Sign in to follow this  
ElmerFudd

Alan Lee

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="Loan City Fc "]Would rather have JFH than Alan Lee , as if we want Scum cast offs here , and he went about 20 games without scoring last season in a successful side.[/quote]

I would too Loan. I was at Ninian Park last season and Jimmy Floyd was their best player on the pitch. He''s always got a goal in him and you can never feel safe when he''s on the pitch because he can be dangerous from any distance. He was subbed late on and all us City fans were well relieved to see him go.

http://www.pinkun.com/content/NCFC/Stats/2007-2008/matches/080209Cardiff.aspx

If JFH has retained what he had then he could be an interesting signing but only if it''s a stop gap until a player such as Iverson is signed. JFH for the season with Iverson here ASAP would be much better than wasting money on players Roeder didn''t really want.

Remember Worthy''s wise words that he could buy half a dozen strikers for a few hundred thousand but they wouldn''t be good enough to take the club forward. He didn''t get his targets so brought in Dion on loan. Then remember Peter Grant and Brown and Strihavka!

[/quote]I completely agree Nutty. Alan Lee would just be a panic buy and would send us back to the way things were done under grant getting s**** players in when plan A fails. No thanks, I don''t want Alan Lee, he''s a journeyman who''s never scored goals and only gets them from the penalty spot and for 700k I''d rather eat my own face off.

[quote user="Shack Attack"]

[quote user="Scottlarock"]

I wish some people would go through the post and let us know what they think [/quote]

OK.

I think you''re desperate to come across as an intelligent and urbane poster but this is impossible when you refuse to even consider the possibility of signing Alan Lee just because he plays for them. The low point was your explaining the meaning of the word plethora for those of us who are not blessed with your extraordinary levels of intelligence.

Shyster is clearly a latent homosexual [:P]

[/quote]Fair play.  The ''lots'' explanation was for shyster as I was replying to him though.

I''m sorry but I wouldn''t want ANY Ipswich player. Ever. I know it''s not logical but neither is Football or football rivalries. In football the heart is used more often than the head in decision making and in the way you support your team.

[quote user="Shack Attack"][quote user="thecanaryfan"]

Shyster. You are the dumbest person who has ever appeared this forum.

[/quote]

Are you sure about that [^o)]

[/quote]

Shack - I am certain.

Anyway, where did my post go?? Which of you weasels reported it? LOL.....

I''m sorry but I wouldn''t want ANY Ipswich player. Ever. I know it''s not logical but neither is Football or football rivalries. In football the heart is used more often than the head in decision making and in the way you support your team.

=============

Looks like you will get your wish - Shola has just failed his medical at Portman Road, so Lee''s sale will not take place until 1st September at the earlierst.

[quote user="Scottlarock"][quote user="Shack Attack"]

[quote user="Scottlarock"]

I wish some people would go through the post and let us know what they think [/quote]

OK.

I think you''re desperate to come across as an intelligent and urbane poster but this is impossible when you refuse to even consider the possibility of signing Alan Lee just because he plays for them. The low point was your explaining the meaning of the word plethora for those of us who are not blessed with your extraordinary levels of intelligence.

Shyster is clearly a latent homosexual [:P]

[/quote]Fair play.  The ''lots'' explanation was for shyster as I was replying to him though.

[/quote]Trevor Putney was alright though, IIRC.  I don''t know how he was received when he first played here but he turned out to be a good ''un, so there are precedents.

[quote user="lincoln canary"]the scums sloppy seconds? no thanks. we really are getting desperate if were prepared to settle for this, i am losing complete confidence in roeder and the board.[/quote]

my thoughts exactly, adding insult to injury, and yes, I believe we really appear to be that desperate. My scummer colleague at work says he only turns up for 1 match in 3 or 4 and to say he would be preferable to Shola as another poster said is just laughable.

[quote user="shyster"]Regardless of whether it''s deleted or not, any impartial person with half a brain reading through this thread would easily define who has made a fool of themselves.

It appears to me that your sole purpose within this thread is to get me banned and how sad is that?

Now run along and report me to the Web Team like a good little boy - you might get a house point.  [:P]
[/quote]

just an observation, and only my humble opinion, but you appear to be a complete tw*t. I''ll take Scotlarock''s posts and opinions over your dross any day of the week

WHAT the F*** is wrong with you people on here saying its fine to have the scum here !!!!

NO self respecting City fan would have one of them soil our beautiful club.............................come on ,,,get a grip !! Ritolin all round !

[quote user="Barclay_Boy"]

[quote user="shyster"]Regardless of whether it''s deleted or not, any impartial person with half a brain reading through this thread would easily define who has made a fool of themselves.It appears to me that your sole purpose within this thread is to get me banned and how sad is that?Now run along and report me to the Web Team like a good little boy - you might get a house point.  [:P] [/quote]

just an observation, and only my humble opinion, but you appear to be a complete tw*t. I''ll take Scotlarock''s posts and opinions over your dross any day of the week

[/quote]

Oh dear, I''m so sorry to hear that - I''ve always respected your contribution to this site very highly, especially your insightful posts such as the one within the following thread: [url]http://new.pinkun.com/cs/forums/1363949/ShowPost.aspx[/url]

[quote user="shyster"][quote user="Barclay_Boy"]

[quote user="shyster"]Regardless of whether it''s deleted or not, any impartial person with half a brain reading through this thread would easily define who has made a fool of themselves.It appears to me that your sole purpose within this thread is to get me banned and how sad is that?Now run along and report me to the Web Team like a good little boy - you might get a house point.  [:P] [/quote]

[/quote]

Oh dear, I''m so sorry to hear that - I''ve always respected your contribution to this site very highly, especially your insightful posts such as the one within the following thread: [url]http://new.pinkun.com/cs/forums/1363949/ShowPost.aspx[/url][/quote]

...oh dear shyster.....but what about your insightful post on this thread. I know it''s about your favourite theme, but honestly, you''ll find like minded people on other sites petal xhttp://www.pinkun.com/cs/forums/5/1364418/ShowPost.aspx#1364418

[quote user="shyster"][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v230/mercuryblues/icons/asshat.gif[/img][/quote]You see. Thats the problem with you.All i did was replicate your post when you had a go at barclay_boy......directly above mine. You don''t like being caught out, but nobody does like being told they are a hypocrite so you just call people names.This proves you''re a lightweight, you can give it out (sort of ) but when someone has a go back then you act like a schoolgirl.

[quote user="WEEN_NASTY"]What is an Asshat anyway?[/quote]I think shyster thinks its zany - Alan Lee uses the word to describe himself , of course shyster will incorporate it into his repartee.

[quote user="Scottlarock"][quote user="WEEN_NASTY"]What is an Asshat anyway?[/quote]

I think shyster thinks its zany - Alan Lee uses the word to describe himself , of course shyster will incorporate it into his repartee.

[/quote]

I used to live in Lloyds Avenue in Ipswich. Do you still live in the centre?

How has this scummer got a thread worth 5 pages?! I never want this slimy irishman here, although he is what we need, I don''t want him!

[quote user="WEEN_NASTY"]

[quote user="Scottlarock"][quote user="WEEN_NASTY"]What is an Asshat anyway?[/quote]I think shyster thinks its zany - Alan Lee uses the word to describe himself , of course shyster will incorporate it into his repartee.

[/quote]

[/quote]you used to live in goodmans lofts?? :-) I''m very close to there.

[quote]You don''t like being caught out, but nobody does like being told they are a hypocrite so you just call people names.[/quote]

Caught out? Hypocrite? What is it exactly that I''ve been caught out for, and where have I at anytime been hypocritical? You''re obviously having to make this tripe up as you go along because you have very little in the way of substance. If people here like yourself  are seriously deducing from the contents of my posts within this thread that I''m both a scummer & Gay, then there''s not much I can do about it to be frank - and my name isn''t Frank either. Read through this thread again and you will see that you have barely made a post that is relative to the subject; all you have busied yourself with is making crass & false accusations that oppose posts that I''ve made which actually do consist of explanations that pertain to the topic.You''re a cretin.

[quote user="thecanaryfan"]Shyster!!! Did you report my post????? LOL [:S][/quote]

No, what did it say?

[quote user="shyster"][quote]You don''t like being caught out, but nobody does like being told they are a hypocrite so you just call people names.[/quote]

Caught out? Hypocrite? What is it exactly that I''ve been caught out for, and where have I at anytime been hypocritical? You''re obviously having to make this tripe up as you go along because you have very little in the way of substance. If people here like yourself  are seriously deducing from the contents of my posts within this thread that I''m both a scummer & Gay, then there''s not much I can do about it to be frank - and my name isn''t Frank either. Read through this thread again and you will see that you have barely made a post that is relative to the subject; all you have busied yourself with is making crass & false accusations that oppose posts that I''ve made which actually do consist of explanations that pertain to the topic.You''re a cretin.[/quote]my, my, you really are rattled.Hypocritical? ......look at the previous page on this thread.          You respond to barclay_boy who was only giving his opinion by providing a link to another post of his saying that it wasn''t very good or insightful and that therefore he doesn''t have credibility (which I disagree with).        I then do the same to you by highlighting that you asked if ''Pete was gay'' on a completely different thread - you didn''t like that as it was highlighting your hypocrisy and indeed fascism ( what else would you call someone who shouts down people when expressing an opinion - which is what I did at the start of the thread anyway)........................................................you responded to me by calling me an ''asshat'' (at least it wasn''t nonce this time).So in answer to your question...........that''s where you''ve been hypocritical. You can also look at page one of the thread where you shouted me down for BEING THE FIRST CANARY ON THE THREAD TO SAY I DIDNT WANT A BINNER AT OUR CLUB.I never once ACCUSED you of being gay.............an INFERENCE and leading questions perhaps :-) but nothing compared to what you called me or others.

I''d give up for the day if I were you.

Not may posters seem to be on your side or back you up too.......don''t worry, when I get Alan Lee''s autograph for you you''ll be pleased as punch and it all will have been worth it.

[quote user="Scottlarock"][quote user="WEEN_NASTY"]

[quote user="Scottlarock"][quote user="WEEN_NASTY"]What is an Asshat anyway?[/quote]

I think shyster thinks its zany - Alan Lee uses the word to describe himself , of course shyster will incorporate it into his repartee.

[/quote]

[/quote]

you used to live in goodmans lofts?? :-) I''m very close to there.

[/quote]

No .next one down above what is now an opticians.

Also lived in Ravenswood and then Upper High St.

I don''t need people to back me up and neither do I need people to be on my side - by God this really is playground banter - these people who''re hostile towards any possibilities of an Ipshit player ever coming to City are as equally dim-witted as you inasmuch as they would risk the clubs'' future for the sake of pride - how f***ing stupid is that!  Now get back on topic and answer the question I asked you a few posts back, and that is for you to supply me with a full and comprehensive list of Targetmen alternatives.

[quote user="shyster"]I don''t need people to back me up and neither do I need people to be on my side - by God this really is playground banter - these people who''re hostile towards any possibilities of an Ipshit player ever coming to City are as equally dim-witted as you inasmuch as they would risk the clubs'' future for the sake of pride - how f***ing stupid is that! 

Now get back on topic and answer the question I asked you a few posts back, and that is for you to supply me with a full and comprehensive list of Targetmen alternatives.
[/quote]

Nurse,the straitjacket!!!!!!!

[quote user="shyster"]I don''t need people to back me up and neither do I need people to be on my side - by God this really is playground banter - these people who''re hostile towards any possibilities of an Ipshit player ever coming to City are as equally dim-witted as you inasmuch as they would risk the clubs'' future for the sake of pride - how f***ing stupid is that!  Now get back on topic and answer the question I asked you a few posts back, and that is for you to supply me with a full and comprehensive list of Targetmen alternatives.[/quote]

Ahh, you''ve ignored my answer to why you are hypocritical - aw diddums, not like it did you aawwww.If you think I''m going to list anything so you can mark it you''re even more in a tailspin than I thought. I would rather have ''anyone else'' instead of a binner. If you think Alan Lee is the best alternative in British Isles, Europe and the rest of the world? Then you seriously need help.If we''re risking the clubs future by not considering binners then we have no future. And as for pride that you don''t think is important, there are tens of thousands of Canaries that think Pride is pretty important in their support of the Club.Why don''t you read all your posts back to yourself - you are a disgrace to yourself and the true supporters of our club and as for calling all and sundry names - just inexcusable.

[quote user="shyster"][quote user="thecanaryfan"]Shyster!!! Did you report my post????? LOL [:S][/quote]

No, what did it say?
[/quote]

Well it didnt exactly lord you up Shyster but that was because you called me brainless. lol. Certainly nothing exeptional. I dont understand why it would be removed. Some sado must have reported it! Oh well, we live and learn. [:)]

[quote user="ElmerFudd"]

Town fan in peace (well almost).

The EDP mentions that Glum Rodent might consider taking Alan Lee (goal!) across the Waveney.

You could certainly do a lot worse, I wish we had the funds to keep him as a back-up, but it looks like Colin at Palace is going to buy him for 750k.

With your managers NUFC links to Shola Fish perhaps he could persuade him to sign for us, then we could let you have Lee on the cheap, then when Shola is past his sell-by-date we could pass him on to you.

Well at least you did manage a goal on Saturday - Happy Days!

[/quote]

Hey sorry guys, I didn''t realise that EDP suggesting Nobitch should consider Alan Lee would get so wound up, don''t worry he will not be going anywhere now that the big amœba has failed his unfit-ness test. Perhaps you should try for Jamie Scowcroft more in your price bracket.