Sign in to follow this  
ElmerFudd

Alan Lee

I would sooner see our club relegated than sign that Ipswich Scum t##t. He has inflicted so much misery on us on derby days, dont ever forget that.

Loan City FC - [quote] Starting to think your a binner , must be to want that pikey piece of scum in a yellow shirt .[/quote]

Hmm........speaking of Pikey''s:DohertyHoolahanBellSpillane

[quote user="thecanaryfan"]I would sooner see our club relegated than sign that Ipswich Scum t##t. He has inflicted so much misery on us on derby days, dont ever forget that.[/quote]

um... don''t talk gibberish! So you wouldn''t be happy if he came and scored 18 odd goals and scored against ipswich??

You''d do well to ignore the likes of Scotlacock & thecanaryfan, James.If brains were dynamite they wouldn''t muster enough to blow their bleedin'' noses.

[quote user="shyster"][quote]Just to be clear.  I ACCUSED YOU OF NOTHING. I ASKED QUESTIONS.[/quote]

Well, to be precise, you made accusations within a question - here it is: "Why are you so interested in him - is it a crush or something or do you covet binners??"

I''d previously explained why I''d prefer the acquisition of Lee over Amoebi, and as you can see plainly above, you did indeed accuse me of being an Ipshit supporting marmite-miner.Are you now going to insist on making yourself look like a bigger tool than you already are by denying that?[/quote]

WRONG, I made an INFERENCE with the question which you have fallen for totally and utterly. It''s a set up that everyone could see apart from you.With all your talk of ''tools'' ''marmite mining'' etc etc it''s fairly clear where you''re coming from (and with your use of the ''q'' word I''d suggest that it''s the early seventies in your mind).Haven''t seen any other forum members coming to your rescue, in fact people are questioning you and your beliefs.Admit it, you shouldn''t have bothered having a go at me and you''re coming off worst.

How can you go to all this trouble over Alan Lee x

[quote user="thecanaryfan"]I would sooner see our club relegated than sign that Ipswich Scum t##t. He has inflicted so much misery on us on derby days, dont ever forget that.[/quote]So you''re at least happy to admit that he is a decent enough player.

have we got any land left for Lee''s caravan???? dont leave any copper piping or cabling lying about anyone?!

shyster we NEED Andy Bishop now... its getting sitation critical and i feel he could get us out of this mess.

jas :)

Thing is the binmen will want a hefty fee for Lee... Purely because he plays in the championship and purely to be awkward to us! they arent just going to give him to their rivals...

We could get the Bishop form Bury for £100,000 with more money depending on appearences/goals/promotion... if he never playes the games, scores the goals or we dont go up.. we never pay the money.... the boards preferred option surely? a chance to try and start the rescue operation and save some face perhaps?

I''d rather stick 1st Wiz up front than have that piece of blue s**t up front for us. If he was a decent player I wouldn''t mind so much, but 750K!? you''re having me on aren''t you? He isn''t worth £7.50.

Speaking of Bishop, I''ve seen him up front for Bury a couple of times and he''s maybe worth a gamble, could potentially be rounded off into a neat and tidy front man....Wolves did it with Keogh and Kightley so a gamble could well pay off for us.

I''d be silly pretending not to be a bit worried about the whole situation. Shola is off to the scum, which isn''t that much of a problem because personally I''ve never thought he''s that great, not for the price he''s probably commanding too. Rasiak has just gone to Watford on LOAN which has peed me right off, we surely could have afforded his transfer fee? Iversen doesn''t look like he''s leaving Rosenborg and to be honest he didn''t do a whole lot when he was at Wolves. Steve Howard isn''t good enough with his feet and all seems to have gone quiet on that front anyhow. Who does that leave us with targets wise?

I hope Rodent''s got something tucked up his sleeve and pretty sharpish, 11 days left until the window closes and counting.....the rest of the squad looks pretty tidy, but we sorely need someone to stick the ball in the net.

Just noticed that Geoff Horsfield is a free agent, would do as a back up target man....

Scottlarock - [quote]It''s a set up that everyone could see apart from you.[/quote]

REALLY!!! [:O] You bugger you, you''ve caught me hook, line & sinker there, well done! And congratulations to everybody who was in it. [:D]

Does this make you a school prefect now, Scottlarock? [:P]

[quote user="Hoolahoop"]Just noticed that Geoff Horsfield is a free agent, would do as a back up target man....[/quote]

NO!

I hope it doesn''t get that desperate Jas, but there''s very little coming out of Carrow Road considering how we were promised a target man a few weeks back now.

thing is mate the club want to sign players "on a promise" which is why we never got shola, why we havent got Iverson, and why we wont get Howard.... the club cant rely on hasbeen striker whos best years are behind him.... JFH and the Horse both fit into that category.. we dont the next Peter thorne...

we need to take the plunge and spend some money!

i''d sooner not sign anyone then pay wages out for someone past it.. would end up costing the club a fair old whack.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

i''d sooner not sign anyone then pay wages out for someone past it.. would end up costing the club a fair old whack.

[/quote]Every transfer is a risk.  I''m sure we all know that.We also know that there is a serious problem up front and if we do just stick with the "rather not sign anyone than..." stuff then we''ll all complain when we did exactly that.I''d rather take a chance.  At least we tried to do something.

[quote user="shyster"]Scottlarock - [quote]It''s a set up that everyone could see apart from you.[/quote]

REALLY!!! [:O] You bugger you, you''ve caught me hook, line & sinker there, well done! And congratulations to everybody who was in it. [:D]

Does this make you a school prefect now, Scottlarock? [:P]

[/quote]Yes.Thank You.No (strange question considering you had already identified me as being above school age earlier in the thread - I''m also concerned with your use of the word ''bu**er'' considering your use of the ''q'' word earlier there is a definite theme building up - do you actually know what the word means??).   :-)

I see there are plenty posters with suggestions of alternatives to Alan Lee and indeed there are a plethora (lots) of posters now wondering why you like him so much and that we shouldn''t take a binner under any circumstances. Pride was mentioned too.

Scottthecock - [quote]No (strange question considering you had already identified me as being

above school age earlier in the thread - I''m also concerned with your

use of the word ''bu**er'' considering your use of the ''q'' word earlier

there is a definite theme building up - do you actually know what the

word means??).   :-)

I see there are plenty posters with

suggestions of alternatives to Alan Lee and indeed there are a plethora

(lots) of posters now wondering why you like him so much and that we

shouldn''t take a binner under any circumstances. Pride was mentioned

too.[/quote]

Yes, your photo suggests that you''re well above schoolboy age, but within this thread you have come across as having the mentality of one, ''though clearly you''re not alone.Any mature person who would put pride before their football teams'' success seriously needs to question their integrity as a supporter, and why the concern over my use of the words ''queer'' & ''bugger''? The short answer to that is that I''m non PC and I''m extremely happy with that, especially when it gets under the skin of nonces like yourself.As to this plenty of posters with suggestions of alternatives to Alan Lee malarkey, could you please supply a full & comprehensive list of these because I have only seen Berry as a realistic option thus far.

[quote user="ElmerFudd"]

sloppy 2nds?

well you''ve taken plenty in the past, thankfully Town only made the (BIG) mistake once with Marshall.

[/quote]

oh and lisbe you mean

you are non PC?...more like non NCFC! with all your Alan Lee worship. I''m sure your post will get you a ban or get the thread deleted. I mean calling me a nonce - you are a real fool :-) :-) you don''t have much composure under pressure do you sweetheart.

Regardless of whether it''s deleted or not, any impartial person with half a brain reading through this thread would easily define who has made a fool of themselves.It appears to me that your sole purpose within this thread is to get me banned and how sad is that?Now run along and report me to the Web Team like a good little boy - you might get a house point.  [:P]

[quote user="shyster"]Regardless of whether it''s deleted or not, any impartial person with half a brain reading through this thread would easily define who has made a fool of themselves.It appears to me that your sole purpose within this thread is to get me banned and how sad is that?Now run along and report me to the Web Team like a good little boy - you might get a house point.  [:P] [/quote]I am very happy for it to stay up and won''t be reporting anything - you''ve provided me with great entertainment.I wish some people would go through the post and let us know what they think - however after they read your first post I fear most true fans stomachs would turn and they would stop reading.I am happy to be judged by my fellow fans.

I was the first person to jump on the Alan Lee bandwagon, however I have escaped under your gaydar.I cant say I blame you though.  I wouldn''t want to take me on [;)

[quote user="Pc. Plod"][quote user="ElmerFudd"]

sloppy 2nds?

well you''ve taken plenty in the past, thankfully Town only made the (BIG) mistake once with Marshall.

[/quote]

oh and lisbe you mean

[/quote]

That is splitting hairs, Lisbie and Wright were only on loan at Carrot Ruud and didn''t join Town directly from your ''team''.

Name me another who came direct, I remember Crooke nearly did, but got cold feet on the way.

[quote user="Scottlarock"]

I wish some people would go through the post and let us know what they think

[/quote]

OK.

I think you''re desperate to come across as an intelligent and urbane poster but this is impossible when you refuse to even consider the possibility of signing Alan Lee just because he plays for them. The low point was your explaining the meaning of the word plethora for those of us who are not blessed with your extraordinary levels of intelligence.

Shyster is clearly a latent homosexual [:P]