Corners2 :     -Corners
Offside3 : 1Offside
Fouls18 : 14Fouls
Free kicks15 : 21Free kicks
 Yellow cards- : 1Yellow cards 
 Red cards- : -Red cards 
% Possession55 : 45Possession %

Ipswich- Left, Preston - Right.

Scum had same shots as us, 17, but compared to us getting 12 on target, they had 4.

i think we should worry about our team,not what the binners do,does not make anything better for me

[quote user="percyp"]YES........but at least they had a striker who scored a goal.......we didn''t......simple as![/quote]YES........but they lost, at home. simple as.Actually "simple as" is a stupid phrase in this context. It''s not simple - I''m sure Lupoli and Hoolihan and Koroma will score goals, and there''s no striker in this league who doesn''t miss a high percentage of chances. If he didn''t, he wouldn''t be in this league, he''d be in the Premership. Simple as...... You panic if you want, I''m saving mine until it''s really needed.

[quote user="Old Boy"][quote user="percyp"]YES........but at least they had a striker who scored a goal.......we didn''t......simple as![/quote]YES........but they lost, at home. simple as.Actually "simple as" is a stupid phrase in this context. It''s not simple - I''m sure Lupoli and Hoolihan and Koroma will score goals, and there''s no striker in this league who doesn''t miss a high percentage of chances. If he didn''t, he wouldn''t be in this league, he''d be in the Premership. Simple as...... You panic if you want, I''m saving mine until it''s really needed.[/quote]LOL ditto