Sign in to follow this  
lucky green trainers

how strong is city's spine???

marshall - looking for the boy to step up another level  this season  and prove  he''s one of the best  in this league  steffs - defo top bloke for me, when he''s fully fit - imo he''ll be one of the best centre backs in the division.,/clinkers - when he signed, i said he needed to be ''sidwell type'' to be anygood for us - this boy could well have the same impact in the league as when sidders came up with reading./,A STRIKER -  this is the missing piece in the jigsaw - a target man who can get us 15 goals plus this year.,/as for the rest, i am genuinely excited by the hooley and loopy ''show'' - these boys are tricky and talented players who will crack open static champs defences for fun this season, we just need a bloke in the box who can finish them off...maybe someone as instinctive as curo - but taller???IF it goes well, players stay injury free, and these boys realise their potential, we could have a ''top 6'' spine in this league, make no mistake.,/If it goes tits up - mid-table...but i''d hate to think these boys will be slogging over a rele battle,,,they seem too good for that, don''t they???

Agree with all the above points, but what about..

Kennedy - Scottish international and Celtic first teamer before his inuries.. From what iv heard is a Malky no nonsense type of defender and partnered with Stefanovic they could be the best pairing in the league

Russel - Will run up and down all day long and with a few goals pre-season his confidence should be up for getting in the box a bit more. Very highly rated by other managers is the perfect foil for Clingan or Fozzie

Koroma - 2 week trial and signs on for the FA Cup winners and a top ten premiership team.. the boy has to have some real quality