Sign in to follow this  
Chesterfield Canary

who else thought...

...Shackell''s overhead kick was the highlight of the game!

I think it''s closely followed by the fat bloke sat next to me (not my dad - the bloke sat to my right [;)])  who thought he''d have a massive rant at Chris Coleman (despite the fact that there was about 2000 chantinig fans between him and Coleman), which included many accusations of paying off refs, telling his team to waste time and dive. This was all rounded off with a nice impression of Chris Coleman with some form of mental disability.Despite the Result, it was a good game.Bring in another striker and we''re sorted!top 6 here we come if we can keep players injury free and get a decent goalscoring striker!!

[quote user="Chesterfield Canary"]...Shackell''s overhead kick was the highlight of the game!

I think it''s closely followed by the fat bloke sat next to me (not my dad - the bloke sat to my right [;)])  who thought he''d have a massive rant at Chris Coleman (despite the fact that there was about 2000 chantinig fans between him and Coleman), which included many accusations of paying off refs, telling his team to waste time and dive. This was all rounded off with a nice impression of Chris Coleman with some form of mental disability.

Despite the Result, it was a good game.
Bring in another striker and we''re sorted!
top 6 here we come if we can keep players injury free and get a decent goalscoring striker!!

[/quote]I think it was a tie between shackells overhead can and Croft embarrassing attempt at a shot whicg skewed off the outside of his foot. Nah, youre right Shackell gets the nod !

[quote user="Canary Pirate"][quote user="Chesterfield Canary"]...Shackell''s overhead kick was the highlight of the game!

I think it''s closely followed by the fat bloke sat next to me (not my dad - the bloke sat to my right [;)])  who thought he''d have a massive rant at Chris Coleman (despite the fact that there was about 2000 chantinig fans between him and Coleman), which included many accusations of paying off refs, telling his team to waste time and dive. This was all rounded off with a nice impression of Chris Coleman with some form of mental disability.

Despite the Result, it was a good game.
Bring in another striker and we''re sorted!
top 6 here we come if we can keep players injury free and get a decent goalscoring striker!!

[/quote]I think it was a tie between shackells overhead can and Croft embarrassing attempt at a shot whicg skewed off the outside of his foot. Nah, youre right Shackell gets the nod ![/quote]

Heck I should have read that before posting, I havnt even been drinking, it should read....

I think it was a tie between Shackells overhead kick and Crofts embarrassing attempt at a shot which skewed off the outside of his foot. Nah, youre right, Shackell gets the nod !

The sight of Fozzy pulling his jersey over his head in despair after the hoolahan trip in the box is one I''ll never forget.