Sign in to follow this  
The Great Wall Of Tettey

Highlights ?

Lol, made me laugh. Not sure, it was on the crap Championship programme today and I think it is repeated sometime late during week. Not sure where else you could watch it without having to pay.

[quote user="FozzyFan"]were can i see them ?[/quote]I''ve just sent you a PM with a link to download the Championship highlights from this morning. If anyone else wants the link just ask.

[quote user="The Lord"]its on youtube, just type in the relevant search words[/quote]Think it''s only fans'' videos on there, mostly of the penalty.For anyone I sent the link to, did it work? I know the file was bigger than ideal...

Thanks PBTC; the file was fine. I now work on Sundays, so I won''t be able to catch The Championship. Your link was much appreciated. [:)]

[quote user="PBTC"][quote user="FozzyFan"]were can i see them ?[/quote]

I''ve just sent you a PM with a link to download the Championship highlights from this morning. If anyone else wants the link just ask.
[/quote]

could you PM me a link please :)

[quote user="AndyJR"]

On here now...........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwFbmNo39W8

[/quote]Expect to get an email soon giving you a tap on the wrists for copyright infringement. That''s what happened to me when I uploaded highlights from the Colchester home game last season... [img]http://new.pinkun.com/cs/emoticons/emotion-45.gif[/img]Sent Bunsen.