Sign in to follow this  
mighty yellow

Ratings today vs. Coventry

OMG! Have  just seen the Coventry goals on the Championship (recorded onto my PVR). I''ve replayed the so-called penalty against us backwards and forwards over again at all speeds and I cannot for the life of me see any contact between Sammy Clinghan and the Cov player. The Cov player should have been booked. He is clearly looking for the penalty and falls like a sack of spuds with his right leg in classic taught position.  Shocking.

bucketman, that should have read what did he do? in my opinion he did absolutely nothing, but thats only my opinion.

As I didn''t go to the game I obviously can not have an opinion on how we played, the radio can not be used to judge. But from what you lot are saying, we look very promising, and just need a few games to get our act together. Can''t wait for the match on Saturday so I can get a good look at us.

OTBC

I sat near the halfway line with a load of Cov fans and corporate fans. From where I sat, it looked like a deffo pen.

With the benefit of watching the highlights, it looks less clear-cut and we were probably unlucky. The Cov player didn''t dive. Unlike Lupoli who embarrassed us all by throwing himself to the ground in the first half.

We deffo deserved a penalty

But we shot ourselves in the foot by not taking advantage of the chances we created. We simply have to do better