Sign in to follow this  
BABY B

Not looking good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Just got back from footy training, No signings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are doomed I''m afraid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Palace are signing players
West Brom are signing players
Bothroyd has gone to Balckburn Rovers
We have no one!!!!!!!

I''ve always been positive with my posts, but this time it''s not looking good boys and girls.

If we Keep the doc up front we might as well of kept Iwan!!!!!

He has not got the pace of Hucks!!!!

We need a strong quick striker that reads the game and acts as a target man with pace, which is the key to the Premiership A la Ashton or Harewood.

Worthy and the board please prove me wrong by 12 am tonight!!!!!!!!

It will be to late by January!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OTBC

The Doom merchants really p**s me off, keep your negativity to yourself, sure its going to be a struggle, but thats life.

You should not spend what you cant afford.

As for the Doc, as he has got 12 years on Iwan and his recent performances up front put Iwans last few performances in the shade.

Please refer to my other posts re this, but Blackburn also have lost Yorke, and Cole earlier so I think they are weaker now than before.

Peter I''m definitely not a doom merchant, I''m always positive about NCFC and life in general.

My comments were not meant to be negative and give me a doom merchant title.

I was just being realistic and not looking through yellow and green tinted specs!!

OTBC

god point blacko..........

And baby b.........

please watch the caps please n00b..........