Sign in to follow this  
seat124

lupoli is a disgrace!

Please stay on your feet son. It''s a mans game.

Very embarrasing to see a player writhing around on the ground as if he had been shot, only to get up and run around clearly not hurt. We hate seeing opposition players do it, and deservedly give them stick. So cut it out Lupoli!

Could and should have won yesterday. Would have if we had a decent striker!

[quote user="seat124"]

Very embarrasing to see a player writhing around on the ground as if he had been shot, only to get up and run around clearly not hurt. We hate seeing opposition players do it, and deservedly give them stick. So cut it out Lupoli!

[/quote]What a stupid thing to say! I thought and many others around me thought he was very very good!

he WAS very good. The point i am making is that we give opposition players a lot of sticck for play acting. I do NOT want to see players of NCFC doing the same. Remember the sh*t Andy Johnson got, correctly, from us?

is that what you really want to see-be honest?

No one wants to see it but it''s part of the modern game. To be honest with you I hardly saw him do it anyway? The only time I saw him go down was infront of the goal when he duffed his arm sliding in on the goalie.

Besides, Hucks was capable of a 9.5 in the box.

Lupoli had a superb game but is only 70% fit by his own admission.

The way he plays the game trying to go round players, he will tend to look ss if he''s diving, rather like Hucks (sorry to mention him).

Of course there will be times he might ''try it on'' but I''m happy to live with that. If he keeps fit, he will be one hell of an entertainer and become a crown favourite I''m sure.

[quote user="seat124"]

he WAS very good. The point i am making is that we give opposition players a lot of sticck for play acting. I do NOT want to see players of NCFC doing the same. Remember the sh*t Andy Johnson got, correctly, from us?

All teams and players play act! It''s all part of the modern game i''m afraid. And if you think how easily there player went down and won a penalty, were we had Hollahan who got fouled in the box and nothing was given. You really shouldn''t be having ago at our own players doing this!

[/quote]

[quote user="Bury Yellow"]Lupoli had a superb game but is only 70% fit by his own admission. The way he plays the game trying to go round players, he will tend to look ss if he''s diving, rather like Hucks (sorry to mention him). Of course there will be times he might ''try it on'' but I''m happy to live with that. If he keeps fit, he will be one hell of an entertainer and become a crown favourite I''m sure.[/quote]

Just because some people on here are getting stupid about mentioning Hucks doesn''t mean you have to apologise mentioning him. It''s ridiculous. You carry on mate!

I imagine that GR will sort that out, don''t agree with it, but we never mind too much when they are one of our players, if that was the opposite team, we wouldbe up in arms. Can''t wait to see a fully fit Lupo.

The only criticism i could make of Lupoli yesterday was the unnecessary clipping of the Coventry player at the KO second half that led to the fre kick that ended with Coventry getting a penalty. It was a silly undisciplined act that cost us a free kick. The penalty that ensued looked soft from where i was sitting and my thought at the time was ''bet he wouldn''t give it at th other end.'' Seeing it this morning on the box, no wonder GR was unhappy and CC couldn''t believe his luck. Never in a million season was that a penalty.

as others have said, it is unfortunately part of the game these days. I think and hope that he will be good for us and hopefully score a lot of goals. It''s just the play acting bit i really hate. Probably due to the fact that i was brought up and palyed in village football during the 70''s. You only went down and stayed down if you broke your leg (and even then, the physio, armed with a bucket, very cold water, a sponge and smelling salts, would have you back on your feet and playing the rest of the game!).

i love to see entertainers (george best in his hey day was the master of all, and he never went down unless fouled "properly"), it''s just the play acting I detest. That is the point i wanted to get over-sorry if you think that i am a "disgrace", but that is the way i feel!

Lupes will be a great addition, particularly when fully fit, some of his link-up play with Hoolahan and Cureton was superb. To say he is a disgrace is harsh in the extreme, though I agree that play-acting or simulation as it''s called now is not a part of the game I enjoy seeing.

the exclamation mark says it all-in hindsight "disgrace" was not the right word-still, i am sure that most people understand exactly what i meant.

i am sure that i will forgive anddforget if he goes down like a sack of sh*te in the 90th minute agains the scum, to win us a penalty 1-0, but until then, please stay on your feet!

i thought he was brilliant yesterday considering he isnt fully fit and didnt play alongside a big man which likes to do. He was the only one apart from clingham who wasnt afraid to have a shot yesterday.  he showed some very nice touches and passes yesterday and if played all game i think he would of scored for us.  i do agree though that on some occasions he went down a bit easily but he is italian.and if he carries on i think glen will give him a few wise words on what he should do instead. 

Did you ever worry about Huckerby practising for the Olympic diving squad? Just because Lupoli is Italian you are moaning, it''s part and parcel of the modern game, (and we''ll still boo Andy Johnson) everytime he comes back here...)

I have to say it is a bit lame to moan about Lupoli diving when you consider the hero status that Hucks has; he was certainly not averse to ''going down easily'' and doing precisely what Lupoli is being accused of.  I don''t remember too many people calling him "a disgrace" because of it....

[quote user="seat124"]

[/quote]

And yet another muppet!

[quote user="Branston Pickle"]I have to say it is a bit lame to moan about Lupoli diving when you consider the hero status that Hucks has; he was certainly not averse to ''going down easily'' and doing precisely what Lupoli is being accused of.  I don''t remember too many people calling him "a disgrace" because of it....[/quote]

You don''t remeber it, because nobody ever complained, funny that...

[quote user="seat124"]

[/quote]

Well i must comment,

Firstly we are to much of a nicey nicey team... and i''m sick of it....

Diving and wriggling around on the ground now is all part of trying to gain an advantage, and although i''m not wanting to see cheaters at carrow road, i must say im glad that we have someone on board who is not gonna wince out of tackles or try to jump straight up and try to win his side a free kick or penalty.... were to nice, its part of the game..... get over it...!!!

[8] Dum-dum-dum-dumdy-doo-wah

ooh-yay-yay-yay-yeah

Only lupoli

knows the way i feel tonight

only lupoli

knows this feeling feels so right.

Only lupoli

knows the heartaches we''ve been through

only lupoli

knows we cried and cried out for you

Maybe tomorrow

another chance

no more sorrows

but thats the chance-you gotta take

or our poor hearts will break

only lupoli

Dum-dum-dum-dumdy-doo-wah .[8]

have heart-please do not call me a muppett-i say it as i see-maybe you should try it.

perhaps, you were one of the shirt brigade, trying to be hard in tesco''s car park?!

[quote user="seat124"]

have heart-please do not call me a muppett-i say it as i see-maybe you should try it.

perhaps, you were one of the shirt brigade, trying to be hard in tesco''s car park?!

[/quote]

So you''re saying you never saw Huckerby ''go down easily?''

Hmmm...

Now then The Walking Man, you really have something about Hucks don''t you?

There are three responses that annoy me on this message board.... so here goes

Yawn

Get over it

Muppet

Not meant for you ''Man'' but does make me feel better!!

[quote user="seat124"]

[/quote]

Couldn''t give a toss, if he wins 5 pens this year and gets us to the play offs...!

This diving business is the fault of the FA and the referees.If referees weren''t so keen to award penalties there wouldn''t be as much diving. It is now far easier to run into the box and fall over, than just to get the ball into the back of the net. It''s really sad, but that''s the way to win these days. Pretty poor to watch though.

[quote user="seat124"]

[/quote]

Seat123 so by me calling you a muppet for this pointless post... I''m now a chav who hangs out in a tesco carpark? who did you draw this conculsion please tell me?

You clearly can''t see talent thats for sure, as for calling a player a disgrace because his pyhsical strength ins''t his strong point is a pointless debate, Lupoli is a class player who you should be grateful to see in a norwich shirt.

Your a disgrace for posting this rather pointless and obnoxious post, now get of your little box.