Sign in to follow this  
kdncfc

Damn injuries.

I was hoping for an unchanged team tomorrow night to top up the fitness levels but it seems we picked up a few knocks at Coventry and a few of them won''t be fit, how do we always seem to pick up so many injuries. God help us if we have to rely on Fattison to come into the midfield, I fancied us to go there and win but now I''m not so confident.

I doubt that are of much concern, but Roeder just doesn''t want to risk our players in what should be a relatively comfortable game. I would rather have our players 100% fit for Blackpool rather than 75%.

[quote user="ncfcstar"]I doubt that are of much concern, but Roeder just doesn''t want to risk our players in what should be a relatively comfortable game. I would rather have our players 100% fit for Blackpool rather than 75%.[/quote]

I don''t think it will be a relatively comfortable game, I just think the Carling Cup is not top of our priority list...

We better win I''ve got £20 on us as part of an accumulator bet with derby, preston, ipswich, leicester, leeds, sheff wednesday, swansea and palace. If we all win I pick up a grand [:D] If only. I''ve never heard him called Fattison before...Matty Patty, Fatty Patty..etc etc. But yeah I hope he doesn''t come in, although I fancy Drury will take his place at left back. If Roeder would say who was injured I would put up my team. I suspect Lupoli has a knock. But Rusty could cover midfield instead of whoever is injured, then the team will be better than saturday.

[quote user="ncfcstar"]Roeder just doesn''t want to risk our players in what should be a relatively comfortable game. I would rather have our players 100% fit for Blackpool rather than 75%.[/quote]

i agree with most of that but even with our strongest side an away game against a side just 1 division below is unlikely to be comfortable, the likes of Russell, Chadwick, Koroma, Otsemobor and Drury don''t weaken the side too much imo and if they perform tomorrow could stay in the side for Blackpool