Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

Re: Who feels mucking up another scummer poll?

You ought to be ashamed of yourself , that is really disappointing, you would vote against a tribute to a dying old man to fuel a football rivalry, that is really sick. 

[quote user="splatthecat"]You ought to be ashamed of yourself , that is really disappointing, you would vote against a tribute to a dying old man to fuel a football rivalry, that is really sick.  [/quote]Not wanting to be a spoilsport, but it probably is best to be left alone. Don''t think it is sick, just a case of misplaced enthusiasm...

LEAVE THIS ALONE.

I have no time for them down the road but this goes deeper than a rivalry and is entirely personal to their club and their heroes.

Rise above temptation on this one guys.

Some things are beyond the pale,and this is one of them.I''m sure you didn''t mean any harm CT,but leave this one alone.

Come on C.T. this should be left well alone, the man deserves a tribute. I am sure unlike you I have a true hatred for Ipswich because all my life I have grown up as the only Norwich fan in a school of scummers, and it is only now at University that I have finally got away from them, and like CA I have many Ipswich fans as friends, who appreciate what we say about Robson.

A living legend, and one that deserves such a tribute.

Bobby is a legend and is loved by the country including here. So I think it would be a fitting tribute along with a statue outside Wembley. God forbid that happens soon and I hope he has the courage to beat cancer again. He is a battler but I fear that this is one battle too far. Good Luck Sir Bob.

[quote user="C.T "][:''(][:$]Sorry people. As I''ve said before no respect to Sir Bobby, the man is a legend. Just saw the poll and ran with it

[/quote]No disrespect."No respect" means the opposite.I assume thats what you meant to type.It''s a lovely day outside, can you really not find anything better to do than trawl the internet looking for binner polls to sabotage?The relegation one on EADT was a giggle, but it''s getting old now.

[quote user="Herb"][quote user="C.T "][:''(][:$]Sorry people. As I''ve said before no respect to Sir Bobby, the man is a legend. Just saw the poll and ran with it

[/quote]No disrespect."No respect" means the opposite.I assume thats what you meant to type.It''s a lovely day outside, can you really not find anything better to do than trawl the internet looking for binner polls to sabotage?The relegation one on EADT was a giggle, but it''s getting old now.[/quote]Come on, C.T just made an error of judgment, we all make mistakes from time to time.  Had it been another poll like the last one, I''m sure we would have enjoyed casting a few votes.  Chill out all.

[quote user="Herb"][quote user="C.T "][:''(][:$]Sorry people. As I''ve said before no respect to Sir Bobby, the man is a legend. Just saw the poll and ran with it

[/quote]No disrespect."No respect" means the opposite.I assume thats what you meant to type.It''s a lovely day outside, can you really not find anything better to do than trawl the internet looking for binner polls to sabotage?The relegation one on EADT was a giggle, but it''s getting old now.[/quote]Oops I can assure everyone that I meant no DISRESPECT.

Shame on you, this man is a legend and was just a goal post''s width away from taking our nation into a world cup final.

I hate anything to do with the scum but this man is above them.

[quote user="Rupethebear"]

Shame on you, this man is a legend and was just a goal post''s width away from taking our nation into a world cup final.

I hate anything to do with the scum but this man is above them.

[/quote]

Think he got the message about two hours ago. why jump on the bandwagon and stick the knife in when someone knows they have done wrong and has apologised. Shame on you!

Pete. Any chance of deleting this thread?

Next thing we''ll end up all plastered over newsagents in Ipswich damning us for disrespect.

[quote user="ched seven"]oh dear i voted no twice how bad of me[/quote]

[IMG]http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l367/robinsainty/headinhands.jpg[/IMG]

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="ched seven"]oh dear i voted no twice how bad of me[/quote]

[IMG]http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l367/robinsainty/headinhands.jpg[/IMG]

[/quote]