Sign in to follow this  
Rupethebear

Who is going to the MK Dons?

Looking forward to it, another new ground and I bet Glen plays his 1st X1 as they need some more time together and we all want a cup run.

So how many Canaries are going, I reckon 1500!!

I''m going, sounds like there will be a decent turnout.[url=http://new.pinkun.com/cs/forums/1348040/ShowPost.aspx]http://new.pinkun.com/cs/forums/1348040/ShowPost.aspx[/url]

Yup, I shall be there, its only half hour or so away from me. I have bought my ticket and they will be taking it by coach to MK, they said that there are a few tickets left. Just hope that I get away from work in time, I won''t be asking for overtime.

Not sure mate, I would imagine that would be ok, you could phone up tomo and order it and they can bring the ticket by coach.

I wasn''t going, but after a great day out yesterday, I have decided to take the wife and kids shopping in Milton Keynes for the day. Part of the deal we all watch Norwich on theway home.  

im going too, only a 20 minute trek for me. really looking forward to it as the stadium itself looks fantastic so i cant wait to finally go inside! hopefully wont be a repeat of the league cup game against them a few years ago!!

Taking the whole family.  Just an hour down the road from us here in Leicester. There''s parking at the ground?

[quote user="Rupethebear"]I haven''t got a ticket, was just planning to pay on the gate......surely this should be OK?[/quote]

might be an idear to phone MK dons to make sure its not all ticket.

jas :)

Still considering it....Driving to London tomorrow to sort my other house out. Will think about MK D on tues when I''m back.

I have been looking too, they can park around 2000 cars at the ground, I''m pretty sure its near the Ikea and Asda, so if they allow, we could possibly park there.

Cheers Canaries In Bed. I see you''re a Bedfordshire local....

I''m only coming from St Neots so hoping for a quick dash home after a couple of match winning goals from Lupoli!

The lovely St Neots, I''m only 2 stops South on the train. Will be nice not having to drive 94 miles (Notice how I know the miles)

Yes absolutely! If only it were every week! Lets hope for Peterborough & MK top 2 in league 1 this year!

2 Stops South could be Kings Cross on a quick train or of course the equally nice Biggleswade.

Tons of parking at the ground but also the stadium is quite near Bletchley Train station if thats an option to you.

I live in MK and wouldn''t say it''s that bad at rush hour- not that I''m around much at rush hour.

Parking at Asda and Ikea is a no go usually I think but the times I''ve been I''ve just driven in and parked for £5.

Gutted I can''t make it to this game as I am working.

I forgot about the Fast train, sunny Biggles. Thank god we live on a train line that services London very quickly and I must say very well. Didn''t think I would ever be talking about trains here....

Sometimes, but the last train si too early so I have to go to Liverpool Street then across to Kings X then up, so it can be a shite journey. Might start driving again on night games.

Yes I''m going only an hours drive from where I live.

I have never had any problem getting out of Mk they have a good road system as long as you like roundabouts.

I take it you live in Oakham, could be wrong but not many places other than that. I used o work and live at Hambleton Hall, lovely part of the world.

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]

The lovely St Neots, I''m only 2 stops South on the train. Will be nice not having to drive 94 miles (Notice how I know the miles)

[/quote]

St. Neots eh? My hometown!! I shall be going but travelling straight from work in Wellingborough otherwise I would offer a lift.

There are a lot of fans this way, I include Bedford, MK, Stevenage, Biggles, St Neots and Hitchen. I see some at the train station at Posh sometimes coming down on FCC towards Kings X.

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]There are a lot of fans this way, I include Bedford, MK, Stevenage, Biggles, St Neots and Hitchen. I see some at the train station at Posh sometimes coming down on FCC towards Kings X.[/quote]

I will be travelling over from Stevenage with my son. 40/50 minutes I rekon.