Sign in to follow this  
Dean Coneys boots

slight concern but lets be optimistic

Let''s face it we really DID need an out and out striker.(and in truth better than Harewood or JJ)

Name me the last side to stay up without a prolific scorer??!! I really did hope to wake up to a good signing.

Even worse is the fact that WBA have spent very well (Kanu & Earnshaw- let''s be honest we would have loved them up front for us)

Throw into the mix that palace are looking better to. Ventola is just the sort of man we needed. So after the window has shut the league just got that (huge) bit harder!!!

I guess the board always said they would budget for finishing last- personally I think you need to take abigger risks to do well in life. (Ala Huckerby)

...Oh well - we do still have a great team who will give their all. (minus striker- seeing as Leon never plays 90) So let us stick with them, remember where we were this time last year and ENJOY the ride.

We could still do it.....but it will be VERY tough now...

...and flippin Ip**** are doing well. Has anyone else noted how often we seem to lose when they win and vice versa??

i agree, untill january we have a defender upfront...........

......unless ofcourse sven gets his @**e in gear!

ive been interested in this formation which has Mckenzie, huckerby and doc playing:

------------Green-----------
Edworthy-Flem-Charlton-Drury
-----------Safri-------------
----Francis---------Bently---
----------Huckerby---------
---Doc-------------Mckenzie-

Earnshaw, similar player to McKenzie, would he parter Huckerby? Is Kanu''s attitude the sort of player worthington would ever buy, even if he did have the money? I dont think worthington would put them in our starting line-up

im not really too concerned about the squad we have, we just need a little more confidence up front. I was looking at the players we have shipped out and i am just wondering why we gave them all away for free? I would expect we would get some money for a few of them at least