Sign in to follow this  
can u sit down please

Harewood in exchange for..........

just had a tip off.....my source is reliable and rarely lets me down. We are chasing Marlon Harewood who i think will be good and are using Malky as bait. Apparently he has fallen out with worthers and now he is looking to offload him.

To be fair i dont think king malky will get a sniff this yr and this maybe be the reason for falling out! i think it would be a good piece of business as we still need someone up there with super hucks.

I just hope Harewood has sorted his breath out!! (Iwan got arguing with him in his book and said this!! ha ha)

Any views

Otbc

CUSDP

Well if this is true and quite honestly these rumours are starting to wear a little thin then it had better happen darn quick.

who said he was injured?
He was at manutd.
we could see him in the tunnel on sky sports.

This would be good, now we have enough defenders:

Charlton
Doherty
Fleming
shackle
Hevleg (who plays centre back for denmark.)

So malky woudnt be much of a loss, and no doubt id swap him for marlon harewood!!

harewood...more old rubbish from footballrumours.com,remember the school holidays havn''t finished, bored little boys with time on their hands!

i feel quite sorry for Malky, he did his best in getting us promoted last season but will hardly get a look in this season. And Roberts as well, he had spent 9 years taking Norwich to the promised land (scoring at Cardiff etc), but when he had done his job he was shipped of to Gillingham because he didnt have what it took. I know it has to be done but i do still feel sorry for them. I would not like to see Malky go

it was 7............

Everyone knows that!!!!!!

On his last game he came out with a t-shirt bearing the words (and number)

Thanks for
Great Years

on it......... i think........... cant remember...........