Sign in to follow this  
mighty yellow

If we ignore Wiz...

1st Wizard does not have a real opinion about anything. He is JUST A TROLL. Hence why he changes his opinion so frequently. He has to in order to ensure he winds up as many people as possible and gets as many responses as possible.  Its the sole, sad aim Ignore and it will go away. He posted less frequently for a while after some ridiculous trolling thread a couple of week ago and the board was noticeably more pleasant.

Marvelous! Another thread about Wiz started by, I assume, someone else, taking up pages on this board.

How does he do it?

A sensible thread about players or the club 2 posts and gone.

I for one support wholeheartedly the right he has earned to say what he likes respect should go with the age territory.

I don''t always agree with him BUT will defend him against this board bullying as much as I can.

[quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"]

[quote user="mighty yellow"]do you think he will go away? It''s got to be worth a try, but it will take a big effort from all of us. I''m in.
[/quote]

Pathetic.

Typical behaviour of a little kid in the playground trying to get his petty gang up against others. My already low opinion of you has sunk yet deeper....and confirms that you are both stupidly naive and a spoilt brat.

Wiz is worth a thousand of you mate....and you probably know it.....so grow up eh?

[/quote]

Agree totally

[quote user="1st Wazzock"]

[quote user="lappinitup"]Macwazzock sperm! [:$][/quote]

[8-)]

[/quote]C''mon wazzy, just look at the posters further up on this page. Duh! [:)]

I agree completely. As a regular viewer (albeit irregular poster) 1st Wizard always polarizes opinion, but always has the guts to keep posting, and has admitted when he is wrong (my personal favourite was last August''s "Trust me, we will get promoted this season"). But his are some of the posts that I always read.

One of the bastions of democracy in this country, Tony Benn, made a very pertinent comment regarding a certain Enoch Powell: "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

[quote user="Nice and Peaceful"]

I agree completely. As a regular viewer (albeit irregular poster) 1st Wizard always polarizes opinion, but always has the guts to keep posting, and has admitted when he is wrong (my personal favourite was last August''s "Trust me, we will get promoted this season"). But his are some of the posts that I always read.

One of the bastions of democracy in this country, Tony Benn, made a very pertinent comment regarding a certain Enoch Powell: "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

[/quote]

He might have said it but I''m sure he wasn''t the first. I''m sure someone will inform us....

[quote user="Badger"][quote user="Nice and Peaceful"]

[/quote]

He might have said it but I''m sure he wasn''t the first. I''m sure someone will inform us....

[/quote]

Voltaire I think, but Tony Benn''s was better!

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="1st Wazzock"]

[quote user="lappinitup"]Macwazzock sperm! [:$][/quote]

[8-)]

[/quote]C''mon wazzy, just look at the posters further up on this page. Duh! [:)][/quote]

I thought they were all excellent Lapp, I loved the BurnsKnight...groan

Why is everybody so afraid to offend? This bloke''s views are nothing short of idiocy at times. It seems that the old British "we don''t like it but I''ll be darned if I''m going to do anything about it" attitude of this message board in particular has led to a stand-off where such moronic statements are welcomed with open arms by most, while others who realise they don''t have to listen to such pessimistic and frankly ridiculous views try to take action.

Not everything has to be whiter than white. Sometimes a little bit of yellow is good

Its called freedom of speech and its what we do well on here.

Even the instigator of this thread, Mighty Yellow, has apologised to me for this on another thread (Thanks MY, and I of course accept his generous offer) so let the anger go.................it only leads to the dark side![:D]

Surely by creating a thread about ignoring Wiz, you''re just creating publicity for him ?

Congratulations Wiz, you''re officially controversial.

[quote user="blahblahblah"]

Surely by creating a thread about ignoring Wiz, you''re just creating publicity for him ?

Congratulations Wiz, you''re officially controversial.

[/quote]

Guffaw guffaw, let''s point out the inronies about it. Of course, in taking steps to reduce something like this, the point has to be raised initially.

Watch out Wiz you are about to be invaded as you appear to have weapons of mass destruction[:D]

Or is there a tin of 3 in1 in your shed?