Sign in to follow this  
Chocolatebuttons

Stop being negative[:@]

Stop being so sensible...you''ll not make many friends on this site with that sort of attitude.

Have I missed something here?

Nearly all the postings from supporters who attended the Coventry game were very positive.

Nothing to ''get over''

If you are talking about those who did not attend, how are they qualified to give a fair opinion?

There''s a saying I love to use and it''s, ''''Opinions are like bum holes everyones got one''''.

Don''t like what people say ignore them a move on to the next poster, not difficult really. [:D]

Agreed Bury, all of the posts that actually mean something from the game on Saturday said that we played positively and looked good. I for one can not wait until the game against Blackpool.

I''m positive. but surely you know how we are as city fans. a defeat and we''re disappointed, unfortunately some people let these feelings take over and in the heat of the moment show their frustration.from people like you and I, who try and stay positive, to wiz and even billy bunter, who are huge yellas but wish for success so much they can''t think straight!!!rationality will never catch on, on this message board

[quote user="Chocolatebuttons"]

its one bl***y game, get over it. everyone will drop points.

stop sayin its the same old norwich, it has been one game, we could of just been unlucky. Give it time!

[/quote]

What? We are one place off bottom of the league and if it wasn''t for goal difference we would be joint bottom.

[quote user="Belinda Honeychild"][quote user="Chocolatebuttons"]

stop sayin its the same old norwich, it has been one game, we could of just been unlucky. Give it time!

[/quote]

What? We are one place off bottom of the league and if it wasn''t for goal difference we would be joint bottom.

[/quote]

Surely this applies to any team that has lost the first game of the season!

[quote user="Badger"][quote user="Belinda Honeychild"][quote user="Chocolatebuttons"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Surely this applies to any team that has lost the first game of the season!

[/quote]

I think he was joking...or at least I hope so!

[quote user="Bury Yellow"]Have I missed something here? Nearly all the postings from supporters who attended the Coventry game were very positive. Nothing to ''get over'' If you are talking about those who did not attend, how are they qualified to give a fair opinion?[/quote]

Yes but many of those who were not there said we were crap and they are apparently entitled to that opinion.