Sign in to follow this  
Scooby

Jimmy Floyd

Just finished watching The Big League on Sky.  Jimmy Floyd Hasslebank was the studio guest and says that he''s still looking for a club for this season.  Yeah yeah, I know he''s knocking on a bit but what a goal scorer. What do you think?  If GR runs out of time and can''t get in the striker he wants JFH may be worth a last minute signature.

[quote user="Scooby"]Just finished watching The Big League on Sky.  Jimmy Floyd Hasslebank was the studio guest and says that he''s still looking for a club for this season.  Yeah yeah, I know he''s knocking on a bit but what a goal scorer. What do you think?  If GR runs out of time and can''t get in the striker he wants JFH may be worth a last minute signature.[/quote]his head and ego wont fit in CR

[quote user="Alan Partridge"]

I''ve just watched it too... I think he''s worth a shout

[/quote]

john Hartson anyone? just like John Jimmy floyd is old, fat, and now rubbish!

jas :)

No thank you, I can''t imagine he would be good for the team morale and he probably commands a high wage.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Alan Partridge"]

I''ve just watched it too... I think he''s worth a shout

[/quote]

john Hartson anyone? just like John Jimmy floyd is old, fat, and now rubbish!

jas :)

[/quote]

In fairness he has never been the smallest of people, look at the goals he scored in the FA cup for cardiff last season, touch of class. As he has never really relied on pace his age doesn''t matter too much. The only problem could be his wages but I still think he would do a job at Norwich...

Yes, but only on pay as you play as back up to another target man. Still got quality, as it showed wit cardiff, i''m suprised leeds don''t want him bk, their fans would love it!