Sign in to follow this  
city-till-i-die

shola!!!

shola stated....."I DONT WANT TO BE PRICED OUT OF A MOVE"

could all the romours about another sriker be a very clever game GR is playing so newcastle drop there price for ameobi even further????

correct me if im wrong...isnt ameobi free to talk to other clubs in january and then sign for free in the summer???

personnaly i would like 2see iversson and shola here at CR

my worry is that if our new(target man) gets a bad injury GOD FORBID!!!! we are back to square 1

very dissapointed about saturdays result...just shows we desperately need that new striker to start putting all the chances we create away

COME ON YOU YELLOWS

I agree with you, and as fortune would have it, carry a spare tin hat for you to borrow.  Wear it with pride sir.

[quote user="AndyJR"]I agree with you, and as fortune would have it, carry a spare tin hat for you to borrow.  Wear it with pride sir.

[/quote]hi andy...sorry to sound a bit thick..lol...dont get the bit about a tin hat...please explain :-)

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="AndyJR"]I agree with you, and as fortune would have it, carry a spare tin hat for you to borrow.  Wear it with pride sir.[/quote]hi andy...sorry to sound a bit thick..lol...dont get the bit about a tin hat...please explain :-)[/quote]No worries mate, just when Ameobi is mentioned these days, it causes something of a rumpus, as the story has been running for quite some time.  So, in order to deflect said anger and rumpus I lend you a spare tin hat, to deflect the anger.  [:D]  As I say, I''m still hopeful he will come here!

[quote user="AndyJR"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="AndyJR"]I agree with you, and as fortune would have it, carry a spare tin hat for you to borrow.  Wear it with pride sir.

[/quote]hi andy...sorry to sound a bit thick..lol...dont get the bit about a tin hat...please explain :-)[/quote]

No worries mate, just when Ameobi is mentioned these days, it causes something of a rumpus, as the story has been running for quite some time.  So, in order to deflect said anger and rumpus I lend you a spare tin hat, to deflect the anger.  [:D]  As I say, I''m still hopeful he will come here!
[/quote]ohhhh thnx :-)   yes im getting pretty sick of the shola will he wont he situation...fingers crossed we will get 1 or 2 in...as saturday showed GOD we need some 1 who can put the ball in the net....from saturdays showing if we can get this man in imo think we will have not a bad season...played some great stuff saturday...hope we keep it going and the results will come

And a quote from one of the fans commenting on the story:

Best News ever bye Shola you clown

Phil C, Newcastle upon tynw, tyne nd wear