Sign in to follow this  
Green&Yellow Fan

what a surprise

what a surprise norwich haven''t brought anyone , now i can go to bed , and dream about norwich winning the fa cup , isn''t it amazing that we can''t find anyone cause he has left it to late , that should of been are first buy a striker we need one to go with the hucks , well never mind. Same old , same old

hmmmmmmmm (no other word to use, thats if its a word....)

*yawn*

So Huckerby, Bentley, McKenzie, McVeigh, Svennson, Henderson, Jarvis, Abbey and Jonson just not enough players to fill two slots?

theres just no point complaining about what has happened. I would expect everyone to always be talking about how good the side is, how we all think they will stay up, how certain players are trying really hard etc. But often people are complaining about players, transfers, team performance

agreed ob1

Perhaps it''s a blessing in disguise.

It maybe a chance for Jarvis or Hendo to emerge as our own "Rooney".

Optimistic ? Yes of course !

But better than this Gloom and Doom atmosphere invading our midst.

Worthy was after johansson, scowcroft and probably even more all summer, but their clubs either didn''t want to sell them, couldn''t find replacements, or the prices were way too high...

oh no! worthy didn''t panic buy! he didnt waste the rest of our money on someone he didn''t truley believe was right!

We''ve signed Bentley, Jonson and Doherty - all 3 can play as a striker.

Forget the "striker" name tag. We wanted a goal scorer, pure and simple. If Huckerby gets injured our season is over.

I''m very disappointed Worthy was unable to bring in the one thing we really needed, a quality goal scorer.

The issue is that neither Bentley , Johnson or Doherty are out and out strikers and if we are to survive we need a regular proven goalscorer . What amazes me is that we knew before any other club in Div 1 we were promoted , we knew even before that we were letting Iwan go and you would have thought this would have been a priority alongside a centre half . Yet we have bought a full back who is playing centre half , a centre half who is playing centre forward , an international full back and right midfielder who can''t get into the team and whilst the team have played with commendable spirit you can''t help but conclude that without a quality striker and centre half over the season we will not score enough goals and let too many in. I hope i am wrong !

Berks...i do agree with most of the stuff you''ve said,but Worthy won''t be held to ransom or just panic buy to keep us all happy.You have to agree though the team has''nt played that badly and the new players will take time to settle in,if anything it''s given the exsisting members of the squad a kick up the backside,Edworthy has come back in and played well....Doherty has performed well up front too......lets trust Worthy and see what happens

Stick together,otbc.