Sign in to follow this  
lincoln canary (& Golden Coppel)

team to faces mk dons?

who do you think roeder will play tonight? he could play a completley changed team i.e reserve team and it still looks quite strong;

nelson

semmy   spurs guy   shackell  drury

chadwick  russell  pattison  lappin/eagle

renton  koroma.

obviously i dont expect this to be the line up tonight but goes to show we have a bit of strength in depth.

no thank you that team would get thrashed

glens already said that it will be similar to the coventry but without a few players who picked up knocks

I like the idea of Nelson getting a game and perhaps trying out Renton from the bench with Curo starting, but I would hope that the defence wouldn''t be too drastically changed. Agreed though, Drury is ready for a start in the absence of Bertrand. Yes, I think we''ll see Patty back and unless he''s got a knock I would hope Hoolahan will play. Russell as captain?

Nelson

Semmy    Stefanovic   Shackell     Drury

Chadwick   Russell   Clingan   Hoolahan

Cureton   Koroma

Subs: Marshall, Kennedy, Fozzie, Croft, Lupoli

[quote user="ncfc_chris"]Kennedy and Stefanovic have to play in order to develop an understanding[/quote]

Perhaps we ought to include Marshall with those two then!

I would think Stefanovic might be one of the ones left out due to knocks, he spent a while getting treatment on Saturday... Drury might get a run out, I would think Pattison would be in there (perhaps in goal? He hasnt played there yet...) somewhere, hopefully Russel gets good game time.

If any of you read Glenn''s latest articles, he openly said that apart from those with slight injuries he is playing the STRONGEST squad possible. Who the 4 players are being rested for slight niggle is I have no idea...

Marshall

Otsemobor Kennedy Stefanovic Drury

Chadwick Russell Clingan Hoolahan

Koroma Cureton

I''m guessing those with injury are Fotheringham, Croft, Lupoli, Omozusi and Shackell.

It''s reported Drury should start at left back and the likes of Russell, Chadwick and Otsemobor all are pushing for starts - so that indicates maybe Glenn is resting Croft Fozzy and Lupoli because of slight niggles - we know Lupoli probably won''t start because he was 60/70% fit on Saturday.

Expect a very strong lineup regardless

Will this game be on the radiobox online? They cut off the league games

on t''interweb cos of licensing rights, hoping its different for the

league cup...

[quote user="Carrow Roeder"]If any of you read Glenn''s latest articles, he openly said that apart from those with slight injuries he is playing the STRONGEST squad possible. Who the 4 players are being rested for slight niggle is I have no idea... Marshall Otsemobor Kennedy Stefanovic Drury Chadwick Russell Clingan Hoolahan Koroma Cureton I''m guessing those with injury are Fotheringham, Croft, Lupoli, Omozusi and Shackell. It''s reported Drury should start at left back and the likes of Russell, Chadwick and Otsemobor all are pushing for starts - so that indicates maybe Glenn is resting Croft Fozzy and Lupoli because of slight niggles - we know Lupoli probably won''t start because he was 60/70% fit on Saturday. Expect a very strong lineup regardless[/quote]

Interesting point about Lupoli and his fitness, surely playing games is what will bring that 70% fitness level up, though i concede that there needs to be sufficient recovery time in between games.

[quote user="Carrow Roeder"]Listen to it on Radio Norfolk? Their

website has live streaming of the radio feed I believe :)[/quote]

They do, but it cuts off at the start of the game for league games...

presuming it won''t cut off tonight and I can actually follow a game for

a change!

I understand it takes matches to improve match fitness, but maybe it is a bit of a risk with the likes of Cureton and Koroma fully fit to make Loops play 3 games in a 8 days (assuming he is going straight into the starting team for Blackpool)

I would love to see him fit again so he can play say an hour tonight and then give it good shot Saturday, sadly I can''t see this happening though :(

[quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="Carrow Roeder"]Listen to it on Radio Norfolk? Their website has live streaming of the radio feed I believe :)[/quote]
They do, but it cuts off at the start of the game for league games... presuming it won''t cut off tonight and I can actually follow a game for a change!
[/quote]

They had the full Cov game on there on sat so not sure if the games are gonna get cut off this year!

i know its been said before but it makes me mad that  the bbc take our money to fund its online stuff  but when you find something you actually want to listen to on radio norfolk online  they  put a block on it and you have to go to canarys world  and pay for the privelige,  what right have the bbc got to take our money on a compulsory basis then  sell  there product to someone else and deny you the chance to  use it ? i`m suprised its legal,  i know it only applies to online broadcasts of the norwich games but its a disgrace none the less.[:@]

marshall

semmy   spurs guy   shackell  drury

chadwick  russell  Clingan  hoolahan

lupoli  koroma.

[quote user="ched seven"]i know its been said before but it makes me mad that  the bbc take our money to fund its online stuff  but when you find something you actually want to listen to on radio norfolk online  they  put a block on it and you have to go to canarys world  and pay for the privelige,  what right have the bbc got to take our money on a compulsory basis then  sell  there product to someone else and deny you the chance to  use it ? i`m suprised its legal,  i know it only applies to online broadcasts of the norwich games but its a disgrace none the less.[:@][/quote]We don''t pay for radio....Surely you have an FM radio in your house?

[quote user="dom141"][quote user="ched seven"]i know its been said before but it makes me mad that  the bbc take our money to fund its online stuff  but when you find something you actually want to listen to on radio norfolk online  they  put a block on it and you have to go to canarys world  and pay for the privelige,  what right have the bbc got to take our money on a compulsory basis then  sell  there product to someone else and deny you the chance to  use it ? i`m suprised its legal,  i know it only applies to online broadcasts of the norwich games but its a disgrace none the less.[:@][/quote]

We don''t pay for radio....

Surely you have an FM radio in your house?
[/quote]

who does pay for bbc radio then  ? the bloody tooth fairy ? and of course i have an fm radio and a   dab radio  but sometimes when at work online is more  conveniant  and  discreet.

Just because we pay for a TV license (or not in Marshall''s case), it doesn''t entitle us to every service BBC offer.

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]Just because we pay for a TV license (or not in

Marshall''s case), it doesn''t entitle us to every service BBC

offer.[/quote]

Sorry, but... from the BBC Website: http://www.bbc.co.uk/info/licencefee/

What your licence fee provides

The BBC is paid for directly through each household TV licence. This

allows it to run a wide range of popular public services for everyone,

free of adverts and independent of advertisers, shareholders or

political interests.

The BBC provides 8 interactive TV channels, 10 radio networks, more

than 50 local TV and radio services, the BBC''s website bbc.co.uk, and

the on-demand TV and radio service, BBC iPlayer.

BBC World Service is funded by government grant and not the TV

licence fee. Profits from separate BBC commercial services help to keep

the licence fee low.

Also how is online more discreet? Surely you would either have to have it playing on the speakers, or through headphones which would be exactly the same as on the radio.

And of course it entitles us to every service the BBC offer, Freeview has all the channels (both TV and Radio) (that''s free by the way), and the radio has either the analogue ones or both it you have a DAB radio.

The service of the match is offered on Radio Norfolk Mr. Bump, and I am sure they had no obligation to provide it online. Are you cynical about every aspect of life?

I hate the fecking BBC. When I moved, they sent the most threatening, obnoxious letter I have ever received - I had a perfectly valid TV licence for my previous address, but they assumed I was a criminal within about 3 days at my new address.I''m surprised nobody''s tried doing a pirate broadcast from the ground. Or just re-transmit radio Norfolk on a website??? ...

i can`t beleive anyones making an excuse for the bbc over this ..there only source of funding is the licence payers  yet there allowed to withdraw match coverage from the licence payers online and say if you want to listen to it online you have to pay premium tv , theres plenty of city fans around the country  who are out of range of radio norfolk  yet if they want to listen to a match  have to pay canary world for something they have already payed for via there licence, its scandalous.

The rights to the audio and visual transmission of league games are

held by the Football League, and they have the right to sell these

rights as they see fit (usually to make the most money).  Internet

rights are generally seperate from other transmission rights, so in

such a situation - where most people wishing to listen on-line will be

from out of the area or those without access to a conventional radio -

the League is able to impose different restrictions, in this instance

making transmission available only through subscription services -

Canaries World - which will provide extra return on those rights. 

Its all about the money, its all about the dum-dum-diddy-dum-dah... and

the Beeb is actually paying for those rights whilst the Football League

rakes it in... obviously though, not on the scale of the Premiership...

they''re an entirely different villain altogether...