Sign in to follow this  
KeelansGlove

Well I pray Worthy knows what he is doing

I think we are very week up front as yet only Hucks and Doc have shown any signs knowing where the goal is in the premiership and I still think Hucks isnt an out and out Striker and Doc prefers to play in defence. Mckenzie has been a rabbit caught in the headlights so far this season and missed at least three I would have scored and neither Henderson or Jarvis are ready. Oh and as for Svennson dont even get me started.

Not a proven goalscorer amongst them.

I think we need to start praying very hard , very hard indeed.

prehaps we should stick mackay, gallcher or ward upfront!

Boring repetition.

City have shown that we can compete against the best teams in the land - apply the same against ''lesser'' teams and we will pick up points over the next couple of months - if we dont and we are heading to relegation it will not be down to the failure to sign 1 player - the last I looked football is a team game.

Worthy has a good understanding of what players are needed to strengthen the squad - they clearly werent available at a price we can afford - congrats to him for not panic buying at inflated prices.

And didnt we win the league at a canter last year without an ''out and out'' striker? Did we have a 20 goal a season man then? How many teams had a 15 goal player last season in the prem - only 6. We have goals in our side - from whichever two we put up front and in midfield. That is where we will succeed and WBA will fail - Earnshaws 30+ goals hardly did Cardiff any favours?

Our squad is twice the side that won promotion - we have options and strength in depth. As our players adapt to the different style of football I beleive we will succeed

As much as I detest the phrase DDiM is right, we must keep faith with our club, our mangement and our squad - they want it as much as we do and I am confident for the future.

Bring on Spurs

OTBC

im fine with what we''ve got. i''d rather us getting a cm. we need to start dominating in the middle and someone who can split defences apart. if we were given 1 on 1''s im sure huckerby or mckenzie would slot them away. we have got the talent upfront. we have got to get the right supply to them and also start getting some clean sheets. those 2 together will keep us up.