Sign in to follow this  
combinecanary

Why does Roeder play Pattison?

I was having faith in Roeders squad rejuvination until ive just seen his latst subsitution

Pattsion on for Lupoli

Why does he like him so much?

its clear hes the worst player in the squad by quite some distance yet he plays him and from what i can see farly regulary as a sub

Come on Combine, you should know this :) there has to be ONE scapegoat in the starting lineup :)

Maybe Glenn''s tactics is to put on an overweight hopeless player out there in the hope the whole opposition team jump at the chance to bully him off the ball resulting in them all going after him leaving the pitch wide open for Hoolahan :)

Yeh he does persist with Pattison even tho he is worse than useless! Dont even get me started on Croft...lazy, slow, unfit are three words to describe! and his crossing is abysmal!

What ever happened to Robert Eagle? The last time i saw him play he was impressive and at least looked interested...

pattison had one of the best debuts i`ve ever seen against coventry last season, he was fantastic  he was whipping the balls in  set up both goals he looked awsome, i just don`t understand what happened to him...