Sign in to follow this  
Icecream Snow

Luton 1 Plymouth 0

"I see Crowe has scored too. Why is it players who couldn''t buy a goal for us, go elsewhere and start scoring again? "Peter Thorne scored twice at the weekend, might solve our target man problem?

[quote user="whoareyou"]I see Crowe has scored too. Why is it players who couldn''t buy a goal for us, go elsewhere and start scoring again? [:O][/quote]

Jason Crowe never played for City.... [:S]

[quote user="Trent Canary"]"I see Crowe has scored too. Why is it players who couldn''t buy a goal for us, go elsewhere and start scoring again? "

Peter Thorne scored twice at the weekend, might solve our target man problem?
[/quote]

hahahahahaha

Typical... bloody typical!

Either this is a sign of the ridiculous change of class between Championship and the lower leagues or our youth really just typically play well at other clubs lol

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]

[quote user="whoareyou"]I see Crowe has scored too. Why is it players who couldn''t buy a goal for us, go elsewhere and start scoring again? [:O][/quote]

[/quote]Matt Crowe did, or did he mean Danny?

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Mr. Bump"]

[/quote]Matt Crowe did, or did he mean Danny?[/quote]

Matt Crowe, who does he play for these days?

Old-ham Athletic?

[quote user="mickey phelans tash"]Probably has something to do with the fact that the manager they are playing for actually rates them, and based on tonights reports, rightly so.......[/quote]

Probably has something to do with the fact they''re now playing for a team more at their level and based on performances for Norwich rightly so.

Well said GJP, I hope Martin comes back a better player, but he needed to be booted off to a lower league team to realise he isn''t what he thinks he is.