Sign in to follow this  
Campbell

Interview with Roeder?

Has there been an interview with Roeder about tonights game yet?

I''d like him to explain that absolute fucking shambles we endured tonight.

I''d also like to know why we played like it was a ''keep-ball'' session up at Colney.

Why was Jason Shackell (Yes, that''s Jason Shackell the CENTRE BACK) the only one who showed any fucking urgency to get us moving forward?

Roeder has turned us into a one paced, one dimensional team with no clue how to score a goal. If Hoolahan can''t create it, we''re screwed.

All Mark Fotheringham did tonight was pass the ball 5-10 yards sideways. I''m sorry, I could do that just as well for Norwich City and I''d do it for nothing. I''d take a better set piece as well to be honest.

So yeah, if Glenn has explained what that was about tonight, please pass the link my way.

Cheers.

So far, he has not been really scathing judging by that, he has basically sad what we know, defence was good for the 2 games and we did not take the chances.

I was just about to ask the same thing.  If he was inteviewed, I can''t help but wonder if he ''expressed his continued frustration'' about the ''lack of killer instinct'' and ''once again creating countless chances'' or ''yadda yadda replace-with-same-quote-from-too-many-games-last-season-yadda''.  Yes, take the point people are making about it being a new season, time to bed in and all that..but come ON...haven''t we been here before..?  Maybe it isn''t about the ''blend'', the ''right player(s) still to arrive'' or whatever else is carefully promised...isn''t this about the absolute failure to effectively remedy not only a specific issue from most of last season, but also to actually compete with a team with should be at least giving a game to?

I have to agree with Glenn 100% on what he said, I think he knows the issues inside and out and just needs the players to step up and take responsibility for them.

Defensively I think we will have an outstanding season, the likes of Stefanovic and Kennedy look immense at the back and Omozusi looks sound too. Bertrand back fully fit and we are laughing at the back!

Midfield we look solid (apart from our shoddy captain), again with injury in bell still weakening the right wing. Upfront once we get a big lad we will score a lot more goals I feel.

I wish we wouldn''t keep making statements about how defensively improved we look.  We hardly had a clean sheet in us last season and we clearly don''t this season so far. 

One league game, both goals were EXTREMELY lucky! A dodgy penalty that never should have been given is a 50/50 chance to guess the right way, and the other was a mis-cued shot come cross that unluckily clipped the bar and fell RIGHT at the feet of a Coventry shirt.

Also, how many shots has Marshall had to save when you take the conceded goals out of the equation? One? That''s probably as far as the list goes, one save, and you cannot be telling me that''s because the opposition were so bad they fired high and wide every single time, it''s because our defense and stopping them getting the chances.

No mention of the balance of the team being a total fucking disaster then Glenn?

Clinan and Fotheringham are too similar to play in the middle together.

Fotheringham was a JOKE tonight. One good pass in the 90 minutes = Norwich City captain?

Tonight is the angriest I have ever been at a performance. We genuinely looked clueless when we got to with 35 yards of their goal:

Fotheringham: "Hmmmmm, I can''t see a simple pass, let''s pass it 5 yards to my right"

Clingan: "Ah, I can''t see anything either...I''ll 5 yards to my left"

Fotheringham: "Nope, I still haven''t got a fucking clue...let''s pass it back to Shacks, he''ll know what to do"

Fair play to Shackell tonight though, he did all that could be expected of a centre half...won headers, tackled well, passed accurately...One pass in particular, a 60 yard ball out wide to Croft was stunning. He was excellent.

It''s no good Glenn, I''m still fucking furious at what your team produced tonight...

Hopefully I''ll feel better in the morning.

[quote user="Carrow Roeder"]So many of us and see Fozzy is not captain material, why can''t Glenn?[/quote]

I agree, on tonight''s showing not even his usual passion was there, which in my view is his most creditable reason for being captain. His play was boring and bottleless...through passes to him in the centre of the field should have been turned on and taken forward, what did he do too often?  taps them back to defence and then runs into obscure blocked areas and has the gall to show frustration. They were leaderless out there tonight, even Russell for most of the night went missing and you''d have thought that he would be gagging at the chance to prove his worth. I hate to say it but Shackell would have been given the arm band tonight if I had to choose retrospectively and I wasn''t a great supporter of him when he was the ''man''.

I was at the game and I cannot agree with Roeders comments.  We did not make lots of chances, in fact we were clueless in the last 3rd of the pitch, no movement, no ideas, and in defenence we looked really shaky, everytime MK attacked they cut through us like a knife - the goal was a joke, the whole defence went AWOL!Lots of work to be done I''m afraid.