Sign in to follow this  
Baldyboy

No more excuses please

from Roeder. this is HIS team and if you cant win against lower league opposition then what does the future hold? he promised us new heroes yet seems like weve got same old losers again!!!

New Season.New Manager.New Squad.Same old shower of sh*te.4 seasons of no improvement, it''s time someone started looking really hard in the mirror....or in their shiny saucepan...

[quote user="lappinitup"]No more repetitive threads please[/quote]

What?  You`re posting on every single one!  So whos generally been right over the last three years LIU, the hopeless optimists or the realists?  Wake up.

Lappinitup is right to be blase and smugly overconfident. Our squad''s looking great, we''re soon going to shoot up the league. So what that we''re out of the cup, have looked toothless, and haven''t scored a goal yet. I predict at least five against Blackpool on Saturday. 3 from Croft and 2 from Fotheringham. I don''t understand what all the worries are about - it''s only been 3 constant years of crap performances. With the quality Glen has signed that''s going to change from the weekend. Delia''s blend of prudence with ambition is about to come to the fore. Let''s be avin you!

[quote user="Grando"]Lappinitup is right to be blase and smugly overconfident. Our squad''s looking great, we''re soon going to shoot up the league. So what that we''re out of the cup, have looked toothless, and haven''t scored a goal yet. I predict at least five against Blackpool on Saturday. 3 from Croft and 2 from Fotheringham. I don''t understand what all the worries are about - it''s only been 3 constant years of crap performances. With the quality Glen has signed that''s going to change from the weekend. Delia''s blend of prudence with ambition is about to come to the fore. Let''s be avin you![/quote]

Wake up, smell the coffee Grando, look at what the trout has cooked up for the season.

[quote user="Bassy"]

[quote user="Grando"]Lappinitup is right to be blase and smugly overconfident. Our squad''s looking great, we''re soon going to shoot up the league. So what that we''re out of the cup, have looked toothless, and haven''t scored a goal yet. I predict at least five against Blackpool on Saturday. 3 from Croft and 2 from Fotheringham. I don''t understand what all the worries are about - it''s only been 3 constant years of crap performances. With the quality Glen has signed that''s going to change from the weekend. Delia''s blend of prudence with ambition is about to come to the fore. Let''s be avin you![/quote]

Wake up, smell the coffee Grando, look at what the trout has cooked up for the season.

[/quote]

Bassy . Methinks you have not spotted the sarcastic tone  in Grando''s text.

[quote user="Mr.Carrow"]

[quote user="lappinitup"]No more repetitive threads please[/quote]

What?  You`re posting on every single one!  So whos generally been right over the last three years LIU, the hopeless optimists or the realists?  Wake up.

[/quote]

Well the pessimists have been predicting relegation to league one every year and much to their disappointment it hasn''t happened - although they must have been pretty hopeful last May!

[quote user="lappinitup"]We''re doomed I tell ye, doomed, DOOMED! [:$][/quote]

Lol Lap! the more you say it mate the more it looks likely to happen!

jas :)