Sign in to follow this  
Ginge

sturridge

Don''t know if anyone else has heard but have been hearing Dean Sturridge could be on his way to City, would this mean instead of Huckerby/Crouch?????

It is reported he is available, and the ginger whinger ( who seems to want evry freakin player available) is after him, what might go in his favour is that Sturridge won''t have to move house and up root his family..

and he better stay there - what do we want him for, he would cost as least as much as the two players we want to keep

no, no way wolves, keep him for yourselves!! We are keeping hucks and crouch

that 6 1st Division Clubs have enquired about him in the last few weeks. Although not confirmed, the rumours round here are that these clubs are West Brom, Norwich, Stoke, Gillingham, Palace and Sunderland.

Seems to me that the Ginger one at West Brom would be interested in Beckham if he was suddenly released by Madrid. I cant get into another debate about this as I have had enough of the Huckerby/Crouch saga to last me a life time.

See what you are saying bomber.. it is starting to wear a tad thin... I wish that we all could be put out of our misery, one way or another..with either player.....