Sign in to follow this  
superhux

Give it a rest

2 games into the season and everyones already on the teams back, thats the problem with a majority of Norwich fans, they think we should be better than what we are and that everything should just fall into place and click instantly. All this sack the board and saying we''re no better than when Grant was in charge is an absolute load of BS and not healthy. Give it time and you may get a pleasant suprise and we might start to play, scoring is the problem and we know Roeder is after a striker who may make a big difference in enabling us to stick it in the back of the net. OTBC

i see both sides of the story getting on there backs isnt the right thing but we should not be strugling against lower leauge sides like this, coventry played poor and still beat us it just doest bode well for fans confidence especially when delia and co cant cough up any realistic money after her little investment speach in front of everyone at the royal norfolk show and released your best player as well as a future england keeper.

no stability in the club 20 different players from this time last year, i admit you have to give them a realistic chance the club has been going the wrong way for about 4 years now i think some people have been patient

[quote user="topcanary1971"]

i see both sides of the story getting on there backs isnt the right thing but we should not be strugling against lower leauge sides like this, coventry played poor and still beat us it just doest bode well for fans confidence especially when delia and co cant cough up any realistic money after her little investment speach in front of everyone at the royal norfolk show and released your best player as well as a future england keeper.

no stability in the club 20 different players from this time last year, i admit you have to give them a realistic chance the club has been going the wrong way for about 4 years now i think some people have been patient

[/quote]

Big question is, How long before fans Stop Direcr debits for season tickets?

Surely if your own point, about the majority of fans think we should be more successful, then anyone with a brain would realise that maybe all those people have a point?  Rather than blindly saying we ''may'' get a suprise and we ''might'' start playing well.

THE BOTTOM LINE:1. We had a poor pre-season against medicore opposition.  If you went to the Colchester game you would have seen that it was not meaningless, the team played as they are playing now.  Roeder was furious with them that day and tried to bang round pegs into square holes, and the problems were obvious to see.  2. We have had 9 months knowing we need a striker.  We are apparently waiting on a bizarre promise from Rosenborg and sitting on our hands rather than throwing the 2 million it needs at a proven powerful goalscorer.3. We have a large fanbase and large crowds.  We are well supported.  We should not be scraping the barrel the way we are.  No comparable club is.

4. The board lied about potential investors that it was approached by last September.5. Delia said we had investment at the Norfolk show, on the record.  It looks like that was a drunken lie - yet people still defend her ownership of the club.6. We have been dumped out of a cup, lost revenue, more pressure and lost morale.  It is not ''just'' a cup, it is part of why we support clubs - to WIN THINGS.

[quote user="superhux"]2 games into the season and everyones already on the teams back, thats the problem with a majority of Norwich fans, they think we should be better than what we are and that everything should just fall into place and click instantly. All this sack the board and saying we''re no better than when Grant was in charge is an absolute load of BS and not healthy. Give it time and you may get a pleasant suprise and we might start to play, scoring is the problem and we know Roeder is after a striker who may make a big difference in enabling us to stick it in the back of the net. OTBC[/quote]