Sign in to follow this  
we8wba

OUT OF THE CUP!!!

[quote user="billy bunter"]

just getting the post ready so i dont have to post it 10.30pm tonight

[/quote]

And you post on here because you have no friends?

Get a life please

[/quote]

LMAO hope you''ve got your tin hat at the ready [:D]

to be honest im not worried about the carling cup and going out may do us good for our league position

but for once i don''t want us to be embarassed and to may be go on  a bit of  a cup run which we never seem to get!

but putting weakened side out suggests to me that we will be knocked out!

[quote user="billy bunter"]but putting weakened side out suggests to me that we will be knocked out![/quote]

Roeder stated yeserday that he would be putting out his strongest team

possible, saving certain players who are carrying knocks.  Our

squad is big enough to cope with the mighty MK Dons....

Argh, why am I even replying to this troll with anything other than glib comments??

[/quote]

Are you going in direct competition with Wiz as the most negative poster in the history of this board?

You are really starting to get annoying, go support someone else or find something positive to say about our club

[quote user="Be Smart "][quote user="billy bunter"]

[/quote]

Are you going in direct competition with Wiz as the most negative poster in the history of this board?

You are really starting to get annoying, go support someone else or find something positive to say about our club

[/quote]

That''s what he''s trying to do. Wind you up.

Billy Bunter was an eternal optimist, always expecting his postal order to arrive that day. I think you need a new user name...

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Evil Monkey, wasn''t it nice saying

that??  ''''Our team is big enough'''', not too many weeks ago when we

didn''t really have a first team squad lol.[/quote]

It does feel great, its the first time in years we''ve been able to say that I think!

We''re playing away so we could quite easily lose tonight. I dont think we will but it wouldnt come as a suprise if we did. I think it will be a tight affair with us scraping past 2-1. [:)] The again, what price are MK Dons to win? [;)]

[quote user="Mazy Run"]Billy Bunter was an eternal optimist, always expecting his postal order to arrive that day. I think you need a new user name...[/quote]But Billy Bunter was also a fat ponce with glasses, maybe explaining why our ''learned'' chum Billy doesn''t get out very often?[*-)] (Not a dig at anyone overweight or that wears glasses!)

I think a few early ghouls courtesy of Lupoli and Curo will see the Dons capitulate and us run out easy winners 1 - 4. 

[quote user="Clipped Canary"][quote user="Mazy Run"]Billy Bunter was an eternal optimist, always expecting his postal order to arrive that day. I think you need a new user name...[/quote]

But Billy Bunter was also a fat ponce with glasses, maybe explaining why our ''learned'' chum Billy doesn''t get out very often?[*-)]

(Not a dig at anyone overweight or that wears glasses!)
[/quote]

As an overweight person who wears gl........... Nah only joking. Did make me smile though.[:)]

Out of the cup and also looks like we are going down. LOL,

Come on think positive, let''s have a good cup run, and let''s have a good go at getting promoted !!

CITY TILL I DIE

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Evil Monkey, wasn''t it nice saying that??  ''''Our team is big enough'''', not too many weeks ago when we didn''t really have a first team squad lol.[/quote]

Exactly what I thought when I read this thread, nice one! Now for our commanding, physical and experienced striker. [:)]

im still going though, so knock me all you want but how many you guys going? or are you just tuning into teletext or radio? i may be negative, and yes i do think we be knocked out! but least i am making the effort!

[quote user="AndyJR"]I think a few early ghouls courtesy of Lupoli and Curo will see the Dons capitulate and us run out easy winners 1 - 4. 
[/quote]

spooky.....

im still going though, so knock me all you want but how many you guys going? or are you just tuning into teletext or radio? i may be negative, and yes i do think we be knocked out! but least i am making the effort!

[/quote]

The only thing "out of the cup" is you ,you left tit!

[quote user="AndyJR"]I think a few early ghouls courtesy of Lupoli and Curo will see the Dons capitulate and us run out easy winners 1 - 4. 
[/quote]

Which of the undead did you have in mind?

[quote user="bunny"]

[quote user="AndyJR"]I think a few early ghouls courtesy of Lupoli and Curo will see the Dons capitulate and us run out easy winners 1 - 4.  [/quote]

spooky.....

[/quote]Phonetic spelling - thas hoo at soond in Narfark Speak. Goals = Ghouls.e.g Canary Call, ''We dut score noo ghouls Nael''.

[/quote]

just simple bump is all i need to do here, its not being negative its being realstic people

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="billy bunter"]

[/quote]

The only thing "out of the cup" is you ,you left tit!

[/quote]

MUG, i think you''ll find we was one of the biggest upsets to be knocked out with out use of penalties which is a lottery. basically we was out played by league 1