Sign in to follow this  
kennyfoggo

Can't believe it

I really do feel a little gutted that no new striker, midfielder or defender has been brought in. but all the doom and gloom that is about beats me.. Bloomin hell guys we are in the prem after nine long years..we could be arguing the points of a game against Crewe this saturday, instead og awaiting playing spurs liverpool etc

common ..no pundit or so called expert expects us to stay up, lets support what we have got and see just how good we can do..If we go down..we still have a club reasonbaly financially sound unlike others. plus we the foundations of a squad to get us back up, with more experince and streed knowledge plus a little more money to spend..

lets not put a damper on what has already been built and achieved

worthington has always said he wanted to do a charlton. im not sure if they went up, down and up again but it is clear that he wants to do this without going nuts on the money side. let him do what needs to be done, and if that is give it our best shot this year, but will probably go down and come back stronger, then so be it.

even if we do spend money, we are not guarenteed to stay up, and that would leave us in a bit of a pickle if we had over-spent and went down. lets just enjoy the ride.

Well said. I was watching the Arsenal match in the pub with some gooner mates, who were naturally taking the mickey, but this time last season playing Arsenal was a distant dream, now it is a reality. I think we will be ok this year, there are worse teams than us and apart from maybe Arsenal & Bolton, who has a better team spirit?
OTBC