Sign in to follow this  
Yellow since 1977

Best away ground?

Mine must be the Stadium of Light. A great place especially when we heard we had been promoted to the Prem. We had a great party in Sunderland afterwards, stayed at a mates brothers who lived in Sunderland so didn''t have to travel back home.

Any favourites?

I wouldnt say my favourite but ive got to say the richo arena last week is a smashing ground,east to get to,plenty of parking,good banter with the fans and easy getting out.Back in Great Yarmouth at 7.30 pm.

Really not a fan of the modern "plastic" stadiums that are all out of the same box (Reading, Sunderland, Leicester, Southampton, Derby etc., etc.). Most are also in poor out of town locations too.

I like the traditional grounds, or the modern stadiums that have some character (like MK Dons will have if they ever finish it). My favorite away ground though would probably be Newcastle. Whilst the view isn''t great from the away end (miles in the sky), there''s just something I like about it.

[quote user="Yellow since 1977"]

Mine must be the Stadium of Light. A great place especially when we heard we had been promoted to the Prem. We had a great party in Sunderland afterwards, stayed at a mates brothers who lived in Sunderland so didn''t have to travel back home.

Any favourites?

[/quote]

Didn''t have to travel back home, YS1977?........Not still partying up there are you?

Blundell Park (Grimsby). Great views from the away end and loads of character. This has to be closely followed by Priestfield (Gillingham) which has some of the best toilet facilities on offer.

Millmoor.

Gotta love the broken glass cemented into the top of the walls. Classy touch, that.

[quote user="C.T "]The Emirates. Awesome stadium, great atmosphere and comfy seats.

Went there to watch Brazil V Sweden, I loved it!
[/quote]

I was at that game too, and am in total agreement. Fantastic stadium, and on that particular night, some very impressive female supporters!

Old Trafford is immense, but i think I''d have to say my favourite is White Hart Lane (and Gresty Road, just for the memories!)

[quote user="canarytom"]Blundell Park (Grimsby). [/quote]

i love a comedian!

BEst away ground, (Gay)Pride park or the Hawthornes.. good stadiums both of them!

I liked Hillsboros character too

jas :)