Sign in to follow this  
singing canary

how many of norwich transfer targets scored last night!!!!

beckford i believe he got a hat trick,patterson scored for burnley, i was quietly optimistic before coventry now it seems what was missing last year is still obvious if we cant beat teams in a lower league than us its a major concern ,also chris coleman wasnt happy with how coventry played yet they still beat us oh dear 3 hours without a goal, even if we did get a hot killer instint striker who could score goals surely its too much to ask to rely on him week in week out.

we should be getting goals from every position on the pitch.

if roeder keeps going through players and dropping them like hot cakes 10 in 10 out and they still struggle then we are in big trouble financialy as well.

maybe im wrong and i have stated give roeder a chance i just wonder how long it will be before others feel the same.

yes but yet again our tight fisted board refused to pay a decent price for a proven goalscoreer and chose to see us get a guy on loan from italy who didnt score last season and an unknown Gambian!!!! enough said i think.

hes got a better goalscoring record over the last two seasons than anyone at this club though hasnt he? so in my book that would have made him a better signing.

[quote user="baldyboy"]hes got a better goalscoring record over the last two seasons than anyone at this club though hasnt he? so in my book that would have made him a better signing.[/quote]

Martin Paterson scored 19 goals in the last two seasons, over the same period of time Jamie Cureton scored 38. So no Paterson hasn''t got a better record than anybody at this club.