Sign in to follow this  
Chocolatebuttons

who would you like to see here any position?

Peter Cullum Chairman........Removal van shifting Smiths''s belongings back to Suffolk.

[quote user="ncfcstar"]It isn''t going to happen Cluck so get over it.[/quote]

It will...it will.

Oh ye of little faith.

I personally would love to see some sort of shake up at boardroom level, but I just don''t see Cullum ever coming back now. Delia was clearly not going to talk to the bloke whatever, and therefore Cullum has no reason to ever come and offer her a way out.

Therefore as much as I would like it to happen, I think we should move on, you can still hope to remove the board, but I think it will have to be another investor.

[quote user="ncfcstar"]I personally would love to see some sort of shake up at boardroom level, but I just don''t see Cullum ever coming back now. Delia was clearly not going to talk to the bloke whatever, and therefore Cullum has no reason to ever come and offer her a way out. Therefore as much as I would like it to happen, I think we should move on, you can still hope to remove the board, but I think it will have to be another investor.[/quote]

I''m afraid the majority of individuals on here are emotion driven....whereas Peter Cullum has a very firm grip on that side of his thinking when it comes to finance. Appearing "hard-nosed" to some....PC is simply going about his business knowing that before very long the greedy demands of Smith will drop...and she will be desperately running for cover. The sooner the better as far as I''m concerned.

Peter Cullum will be back...but purely on his terms. Smith and her cronies will then be banished to Portman Road again and maybe this club can begin to re-assert itself as a viable propostion and finally shrug off the candyfloss image Smith has engineered.

People like PC are not easily put off and will bide their time....and personally speaking I''d far rather see any "millions" invested out on the pitch and not in Smith''s grasping little mit.