Sign in to follow this  
plan b

NEW T SHIRTS

hi all,

just thought i would let you know that there are now more designs up and ready on my site

www.allyellow.biz

including a rock one, sopranos-style one, a ''wuss gewin'' orn", a dictionary version of blue sc*m plus lots more....

i know, it makes no sense reading this so just have a look and you will see what i mean........

OTBC

cheers, they first went on sale at the comedy festival last week and got a lot of good responses, the bada bing ones and marvin gaye one went down especially well.

if you order soon then they should be with you before saturday.  

OTBC

They are brilliant. Can we have an approx chest size for each size please. Then you have another possible sale. [:D]

cheers all for your comments and emails, really happy that you all like them so far...

as for approx sizes, well, this is going to sound like a personal ad but here goes.....

i am 6''2", with a 44" chest and a ''slight'' beer belly, a large one on me is just about right, any bigger than that and you are gonna need a hartson, bigger than a hartson and then we are talking an ''alan brazilian''!

if you are a bit smaller then i have described then you will obviously need a medium, small are generally children size.

hope that helps.

OTBC

sorry, i have just re-read that and it seems deliberately vague, its just that they dont come to me with precise sizes so i thought it would be best to give you a rough idea in terms of build etc.

i will ring the suppliers later and find out precisely the measurements.

hi angel,

i did have a couple of ideas for a new huckerby shirt a few months ago but i thought it would be a bit late (it was going to be one of him as the incredible hulk/huck, y''know all green, ripped shirt etc) and one like the french connection one i did a few years ago. i will post the mock ups of them later and if  there is enough interest of course i will sell them. it was just that i got the impression on these boards recently that "he''s gone, let''s get over him" and it would only be a bit retrospective. shame, because they were good...

but i will post them up soon just for you!

[quote user="plan b"]

sorry, i have just re-read that and it seems deliberately vague, its just that they dont come to me with precise sizes so i thought it would be best to give you a rough idea in terms of build etc.

i will ring the suppliers later and find out precisely the measurements.

[/quote]

I think you would get more sales if you had a size chart on your website

[quote user="plan b"]

hi angel,

i did have a couple of ideas for a new huckerby shirt a few months ago but i thought it would be a bit late (it was going to be one of him as the incredible hulk/huck, y''know all green, ripped shirt etc) and one like the french connection one i did a few years ago. i will post the mock ups of them later and if  there is enough interest of course i will sell them. it was just that i got the impression on these boards recently that "he''s gone, let''s get over him" and it would only be a bit retrospective. shame, because they were good...

[/quote]

Cool !

For some it''s that way, for others he is Mr Norwich City Mk.II. (No disrespect meant to Geoffrey Watling by the comparison)

The guy was Great in the yellow & green.

Some people-myself included- whilst still living in the moment, like to celebrate Hucks.

[quote user="plan b"]

hi angel,

[/quote]

[8] Do you know-the way-to San Jose ?[8]

[quote user="Robert N. LiM"]Were those HCUK shirts you? They were ace. I imagine if you did some hucks shirts you''d make a killing.
[/quote]

yep, that was me via the y''army fanzine 4 years ago. looks like they will get another run out then soon, but with a few changes. give me a few days and i will sort it out. 

hi again

just thought i would let those who asked know the approx. sizes for the shirts

Small - 35/37"

Medium - 38/40"

Large - 41/43"

Hartson - 44/46"

i will add them to the website later tonight

cheers again for all the positive feedback and emails i have received so far....., and of course the orders!

OTBC 

[quote user="plan b"]

hi angel,

but i will post them up soon just for you! [/quote]

Thanks for the reply [:)] A couple of ideas for Hucks t shirts

Small piccie of him in his san jose shirt with ''''I''m on my way to San Jose''''

Small piccie and ''''Hucks in NCFC shirt with NCFC Legend ''''